This thread is privately moderated by stughagen78, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 30, 2011, 09:46 PM
Stubacca
Thread OP
Gallery

Phase 3 F-16 Tiger Scheme

I bought a new fuse and decided while I was at it to upgrade the electronics and went with one of my favorite paint schemes from a French Rafale for Tiger Meet. Did the gradient using Testor's Model Master rattle cans then free hand painted the stripes on top. The 8 led nav lights are the HK cheapies but I've used them before and add a very nice detail to a model and actually help when flying at dusk. The drop tanks I fashioned out of foam poles bought at Hobby Lobby in a pack of 3 probably about 3' long and then sanded to desired length and shape. All in all I think the paint scheme and lights definitely help on orientation and keeping me always sure of what direction my plane is headed
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply