This thread is privately moderated by customcarmaker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 28, 2011, 09:38 PM
I have two speeds fast and WFO
Thread OP
Discussion

Flying is great

Well hello again. I did go flying last weekend it was alot of fun as always. The mustangs pesky retracts struck again. They would not retract so i left them in the down position. Upon landing theleft side decided to try and leave the aircraft doing yet again significant damage to the wing. I picked up the citabria and began recovering it. Got most of the fuselage recovered a little unsure on the colors but im plugging through anyway. Other than the mustang it was a very successful weekend. Went flying friday afternoon and saturday for a good portion of the day. I will say my dads super stick 60 with an O.S. 91 four stroke has to be one of my favorite planes to fly. it will do almost everything you ask of it. Dad also brought his new Pheonix models dolphin and it is a very good plane to fly as well. Old K&B 40 flies it great. Hope everyone is ok with the weather that came through this week. It has been a very crazy spring. Happy flying.
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2011, 09:40 PM
I have two speeds fast and WFO
Thread OP
Here is one picture of the dolphin. I also through in a couple pics of the yak and a picture of the Giles.
May 28, 2011, 09:51 PM
Enough Power? -NEVER ENOUGH!
nice planes

Quick Reply