Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 28, 2011, 05:14 PM
Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Trader Rating: 262
Sold

KOMET ME163 by Dave's Aircraft Works NIB KIT

Please note this is a KIT and NOT an ARF!
Can be used as an electric conversion puller or pusher!
Span: 49"
Length: 24"
Area: 432 Sq.In.
Flying Weight: 21 to 26 ounces
Airfoil: MH45
Suggested retail price is $109 + $15.00 S/H in Cont. U.S.
Designed by Wade Kloos & Dave Sanders
Perhaps no other designer has enjoyed the success that Dave Sanders did with his great line of EPP kits. It was a sad day for the modeling community when Dave and Shelby had to stop producing kits. Their departure left a huge void that has not been filled.

When Dave first introduced the D.A.W. Foamie Combat Warbird Kits they were a revolution in foamie technology for R/C slope airplanes.
Although foamie combat models had been around for a number years, Dave's were the first to be offered in the form of historic, semi-scale, fighter aircraft. True to their full-scale counterparts, these models are designed to take the most brutal combat punishment. Wings and fuselage are of resilient Expanded Polypropylene foam / filament tape / iron-on-film composite construction; tail surfaces are rugged Coroplast (TM) hollow-core plastic sheet. In addition to incredible durability and good looks, they offer crisp and satisfying aerobatic performance in a wide range of lift conditions. When complete, they're completely un-distinguishable from a film covered, wood construction aircraft! Discover for yourself the utter joy and satisfaction of a foamie scale fighter.. You'll never fly the slopes quite the same way again.
Now handled by:
SkyKing RC Products, LLC - 2110 13th Ave. NE - Watertown, SD, 57201
Phone - 605-878-1880 info@skykingproducts.com

I will sell this kit for $50 plus shipping inside the US. I only take Money orders and do not take Pay Pal or Cashier Checks. PM if you want this model kit.
Uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts
Old May 28, 2011, 10:45 PM
Find More Posts by steeg
Trader Rating: 111
this is pretty cool,
i wonder if its still here cause the guys who would buy it are at the pss fest!
steeg
Old May 29, 2011, 06:57 AM
Find More Posts by ghostmanmp5
Trader Rating: 52
DOWN IS UP AND UP IS EXPENSIVE
I'll take it !!
Old May 29, 2011, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by jfruge
Trader Rating: 56
RC Nut!
Please put me 2nd in line!

John Fruge