Nov 04, 2019, 10:34 AM
.....till the wind drops.

Hermanus Slope Fest 2019

Soooooo ..... after two weeks, back and forth, of trying to print plans for a 1600mm span Corrosair ...... (because it doesn't fit onto standard AO page ..... and FB to the rescue ..... the PESR can start a build workshop.
We started last week Monday ..... and managed to get two evenings with plenty done.

Feel free to ask or share your mods to an awesome plane and plan. I've made notes along the way and will ask FB to update the plan at the end..... if he doesn't mind.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 04, 2019, 01:20 PM
Gliders ain't drones!
So who's on the road trip?

-= Dave
Nov 04, 2019, 05:08 PM
Ashley and his Dad Shaun ..... been to Hermanus a few times as PERF members (before the rebels gathered) ..... then Claudio (aka Carlos) and Byron ( converted from Ironman athlete to RC Slope addict) ..... Dave and myself. Six PESR on tour. :-)
Nov 04, 2019, 05:16 PM
Some more building done .....

Dave ...... remind me how to load more than one photo at a time ..... this slow process is draining me.
Nov 04, 2019, 06:56 PM
Gliders ain't drones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Oelofse
Some more building done .....

Dave ...... remind me how to load more than one photo at a time ..... this slow process is draining me.
Drag and drop in the box in advanced mode. Then expand all to add captions.

-= Dave
Nov 04, 2019, 11:59 PM
Oh ok ..... I don't have a desk top ..... only a Samsung phone...... eeeish!
I'll just carry on ...... slowly!
Nov 09, 2019, 11:20 PM
...missing the PE Slope Rebels
Thread OP
Looks good Sean !
Nov 10, 2019, 02:43 AM
Aerotow and sloping Holland
Nice work Sean, any ideas for the color scheme ?
I kinda like the Argentine Navy scheme.
Regards, Maarten
Nov 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
Shot FB!

Cool scheme Maarten! ..... the build group decided on the plain navy blue .... although VinylGuy had other ideas!
Nov 10, 2019, 11:59 AM
Gliders ain't drones!
Check it out...PE gets a nod of what to see if you're traveling to Cape Town. But without any mention of Maitlands or The Slipper.

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/cape-...-south-africa/

-= Dave
Nov 11, 2019, 01:39 AM
Leave it that way Dave! .... unless you are traveling to ZA to fly our slopes! ..... public just get in the way!

Been working on the cowl ......
Nov 11, 2019, 10:19 AM
Gliders ain't drones!
When will the caps or shirts be available?

-= Dave
Nov 12, 2019, 08:05 AM
...missing the PE Slope Rebels
Thread OP
hey Carlos, nice job hiding the GOPRO in the nose !!!

Quick Reply