This thread is privately moderated by Keith Kindrick, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 25, 2011, 02:40 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

CVRC Bent wing

When all the pictures at the CVRC Bent Wing finally settled I saw a couple of them that looked pretty nice that Virginia Turner and Joe Nave took during the event. I drove to the CVRC site to see the guys for the afternoon flying. Little did I know that off in the distance they were fishing my Dadís (Keith F) Ava out of the drink to no avail. We jumped in his Caravan to reach the other side. What a mess, algae smelled to high heaven, micro frogs danced all of the place as we walked to the murky shore line. I was just happy to be with Joe Nave and John Rodgers when we did this to start the weekend Ė yuck. When we returned to the Barn I met up with Merrill. Itís always fun to poke jabs at our friendly rivalry. We spoke about our new designs and laughed at the past follies. His Oculus is nice design which he has worked very intensely on for the past year. He gave me a test drive on this machine Sunday after the event. It is a very nice flying sailplane actually designed in the USA!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply