Thread Tools
Nov 07, 2012, 11:13 PM
No you cant fly it.
kicekilla's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattchase
What are you trying to do with 6 servos?
thanks, I just ran the rx of of the bec and that powered everything fine.

heres what im working on.

Cp bicopter servo mix testing with cc3d (5 min 52 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2012, 01:31 PM
saabguyspg's Avatar
ok I increased my integral on the inner loop and now she stays nice and level.

I am also going from indoors of about 10 deg C to about -15 deg C and there is no issues... very nice!

Thanks for the help.

Now if I wanted some more reaction out of my Yaw would I decrase the p and I equally on yaw?

Cheers!

Steve
Nov 09, 2012, 04:39 PM
Registered User

Yaw


When you mean more reaction. Do you mean more authority? Does it feel like you have expo on it? Very small movement when you yaw?

If so, look below of the ins page. You can increase the full stick angle from 35 to 45 or more depending on the your need. This is for Att mode.
Full Rate angle for rate more. Increasing these numbers will give you more "action"
Nov 15, 2012, 06:12 AM
Old Flying Bastard
Kipkool's Avatar
Just opened a thread for this. There's some CC3D clones ready to be shipped soon here:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post23273705
Nov 15, 2012, 08:33 AM
saabguyspg's Avatar
thanks for this, I will give it a shot...

I have lots to learn on the settings with this it has soo many options.

I will need to tune for winds and any recommendations on what to start playing with here would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionplus
When you mean more reaction. Do you mean more authority? Does it feel like you have expo on it? Very small movement when you yaw?

If so, look below of the ins page. You can increase the full stick angle from 35 to 45 or more depending on the your need. This is for Att mode.
Full Rate angle for rate more. Increasing these numbers will give you more "action"
Nov 15, 2012, 08:50 AM
Old Flying Bastard
Kipkool's Avatar
Yes default stick range settings are really soft.

I fly with 80 Tilt/Roll stick angle & 120 for Yaw
And 200 for tilt/roll stick rate + 220 for yaw.

This allows really fun flying.
Nov 17, 2012, 07:13 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Frankenquad.com CC/CC3D Case "Tomb" (2 min 57 sec)
Nov 23, 2012, 05:04 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Black friday deals.
Only "$11" right now for the cc3d case
http://www.hauntnet.com/frankenquad/...f5869b1c644e32
Nov 23, 2012, 07:27 PM
Dawg, Junkyard, 1 ea.
Terrier's Avatar
Thanks for the heads up.... just ordered some mo'...
Nov 23, 2012, 08:37 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrier
Thanks for the heads up.... just ordered some mo'...
Cool tell him Jeremiah sent you lol maybe ill get something outta it
Nov 23, 2012, 09:42 PM
Dawg, Junkyard, 1 ea.
Terrier's Avatar
This makes the 4th time I've ordered from 'em... Brian and Cynthia are good folks!
Nov 23, 2012, 11:21 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrier
This makes the 4th time I've ordered from 'em... Brian and Cynthia are good folks!
Yeah they are
Nov 24, 2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117
Black friday deals.
Only "$11" right now for the cc3d case
http://www.hauntnet.com/frankenquad/...f5869b1c644e32
I order one after I saw your video a couple days ago, should have told us to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117
Cool tell him Jeremiah sent you lol maybe ill get something outta it
Get them to refund me the difference and I'll split it with you.
Last edited by scrape; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Nov 24, 2012, 02:26 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
Dude I don't work for him I just made the vid for him. I didn't know he would have a Black Friday deal. Sorry about your luck but I can't help u there.
Nov 24, 2012, 04:05 PM
saabguyspg's Avatar
you must be joking? a 3.99$ difference causes you this much stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrape
I order one after I saw your video a couple days ago, should have told us to wait.


Get them to refund me the difference and I'll split it with you.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The Aussie RCG Coffee thread (aka "we don't drink instant") glydr Australia 164 Sep 08, 2012 03:33 AM
Discussion NEW? -Openpilot flight controller tc3wins Multirotor Drone Talk 229 Mar 02, 2012 05:14 PM
Discussion Share your art! PinkYakRC Painting and Finishing Tips 13 Apr 27, 2011 07:04 PM
Discussion RCG 07 JR Indoor Live Coverage Thread Jim T. Graham JR Indoor Electric Festival 19 Nov 04, 2007 01:36 PM
Discussion My first RCG flame thread WBE Chit Chat 6 Sep 04, 2007 09:17 PM