KK Plus 5.5d/e Best value Enhanced KK Controller And MEMS/ACC Module - Page 8 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jun 04, 2011, 11:20 AM
Registered User
So you are saying you will equal the price of HK .. unbelieveable that you could match the price of those guys there they probably play hardball with their manufacturers..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2011, 11:20 AM
Suspended Account
I can't believe tc3wins in USA already got his HK-KK board!
I ordered same time and mine hasn't even shipped.
Boo!
Jun 04, 2011, 11:22 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
I can't believe tc3wins in USA already got his HK-KK board!
I ordered same time and mine hasn't even shipped.
Boo!
maybe looking on ways to protect against RRR...
its for your own good...

or giving you a chance to cancel the order as the KK Plus is......
Jun 04, 2011, 11:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by msev
So you are saying you will equal the price of HK .. unbelieveable that you could match the price of those guys there they probably play hardball with their manufacturers..


i am not allowed to said it.. maybe you can request what should be the right price?? I will push for it
Jun 04, 2011, 11:24 AM
Suspended Account
Haha, well, it's already "checker-robot-packed" but they didn't send a shipping notice.
Sooo who knows. Too late to cancel I'm sure.
It's not like I really need another flying board, lols.
Jun 04, 2011, 11:25 AM
Suspended Account
How does the current kkk+ talk to lcd? serial? one-wire? i2c? some custom weird thing?
Jun 04, 2011, 11:26 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
Haha, well, it's already "checker-robot-packed" but they didn't send a shipping notice.
Sooo who knows. Too late to cancel I'm sure.
It's not like I really need another flying board, lols.
lol.... you have way too many... can start sending some to me...
Jun 04, 2011, 11:28 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
How does the current kkk+ talk to lcd? serial? one-wire? i2c? some custom weird thing?
some kind of serial. Mike is the better person to ask as he wrote the code.

for now, the signal route via M4 pin out.

The LCD is a serial LCD. you can refer to spartkfun on the interface
Jun 04, 2011, 11:30 AM
Suspended Account
Ah yeah just noticed that by googling for kk board lcd. thanks.
Jun 04, 2011, 11:33 AM
Registered User
BTW, the LCD module will also be announced sometime next week together with the KK Plus
Jun 04, 2011, 11:34 AM
Registered User
I don't have enough experience to judge the right price,...cheap sounds good to me
Jun 04, 2011, 11:36 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by msev
I don't have enough experience to judge the right price,...cheap sounds good to me
I believe you wont be disappointed
Jun 06, 2011, 12:52 PM
Suspended Account
quick outside video for the first time, doing couple loops getting the feel of it.
-
Review kk plus quadcopter outside first time (3 min 21 sec)
Jun 06, 2011, 02:43 PM
I should be flying right now!
al1242's Avatar
Nice video. That's "breazy", I wish I had more days like that here, I didn't even see a ripple on the water. You have a very understanding partner, I am sure she had other things to do besides film your Quad flying around the yard. Nice flying.
Jun 06, 2011, 06:30 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by al1242
Nice video. That's "breazy", I wish I had more days like that here, I didn't even see a ripple on the water. You have a very understanding partner, I am sure she had other things to do besides film your Quad flying around the yard. Nice flying.
lol well i did have plenty days like u i grew up and lived in chicago my whole life lol been gone 3 years now and dont miss it! i love flying all year around!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion NEW KK Multicopter Core Board V5.5 Quadcopter and firmware loader terriwang Multirotor Drone Talk 1 Apr 05, 2016 05:21 AM
Sold KK Multicopter Core Board V5.5 Quadcopter and firmware loader $95 Shipped terriwang Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 20 Jun 06, 2011 12:34 AM
Gallery KK Multicopter multicontroller v5.5,330 and MK sean520 Multirotor Drone Talk 3 Apr 03, 2011 10:47 PM
Discussion Wanted -- KK Multicopter controller // XX Controller Chris Moon Multirotor Drone Talk 0 Feb 07, 2011 11:21 AM