New Kyosho micro bike with gyro ! - Page 52 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Mar 08, 2013, 02:16 AM
Registered User
Gartenzwerg's Avatar
Did anyone try to lower the leaning angle?
I ran mine without crashbars yesterday, and the turning circle was amazing.
But if you hit a curb, you're lost..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2013, 07:56 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Changes to track:

Scrape tires
Add between 6 and 10 grams of weight in the pilot
Stbilisateurs with bearing
Replace the stabilizer support with nylon rod
You can replace the wire direction of the guitar string and 0.30 mm
Adjusting gyro mini

I would put some pictures
Will be appreciate! pictures always talking by himself :-)
Mar 10, 2013, 09:25 AM
Registered User
Nice !!


ミニッツ モトレーサー バトル!! (0 min 46 sec)
Mar 10, 2013, 12:07 PM
Mike
miketre's Avatar
Hi everyone! I just bought one of these and have been having a lot of fun. Here's a short video I took.
Adorable cat chases RC bike (Kyosho moto racer) (2 min 57 sec)
Mar 14, 2013, 04:50 AM
r46
r46
huggin dat apex!
r46's Avatar
love the repsol think thats why mine playing up





with atomic rims


I found bike more responsive an got tat longer runtime since swapping wheels, pure fun till recently gyro now gone believe, yet to look into it been racing mini z & 1/10 TC.
Mar 16, 2013, 12:14 AM
r46
r46
huggin dat apex!
r46's Avatar
looked into problem an found the wheel had alloy debris was minor thankfully, rim was rubbing gyro drum then pressed against it making board go into safety mode/ lock out, added 0.3mm shim before wheel bearing so rim clears gyro all is well once again

what see when removed rim



Mar 16, 2013, 01:25 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagayama
looked into problem an found the wheel had alloy debris was minor thankfully, rim was rubbing gyro drum then pressed against it making board go into safety mode/ lock out, added 0.3mm shim before wheel bearing so rim clears gyro all is well once again

what see when removed rim



Check to see if the insert (the gear) in the wheel is still tight. I found on mine it started to work its way loose and cause havok - cant remember if I used bearingretainer or ca to fix. I wasnt a big fan of the handling with those wheels so I removed them.

-rskip
Mar 16, 2013, 04:59 AM
r46
r46
huggin dat apex!
r46's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rskip
Check to see if the insert (the gear) in the wheel is still tight. I found on mine it started to work its way loose and cause havok - cant remember if I used bearingretainer or ca to fix. I wasnt a big fan of the handling with those wheels so I removed them.

-rskip
thats fine for now, thanks for heads up shall keep an eye on it been running atomic rims near about 7 months with pleasure, now time for x speed motor an some other goodies if avaliable
Mar 17, 2013, 03:17 PM
Registered User
My motoracer with motor brushless in-wheel
Mar 18, 2013, 01:19 AM
r46
r46
huggin dat apex!
r46's Avatar
streetracer very sweet ride! liking the mods! what using
Mar 18, 2013, 07:30 PM
Registered User
i just bought mine from japan for 88 dollar... full kit ! ill post some pics tonight. So far i have been playing with it in doors in a tight living room but still so much fun!
Mar 18, 2013, 09:13 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokiou
i just bought mine from japan for 88 dollar... full kit ! ill post some pics tonight. So far i have been playing with it in doors in a tight living room but still so much fun!
For $88 you should have bought 10 and cleaned up on feebay
Good score
Mar 18, 2013, 09:17 PM
Registered User
yea true but luggage space at the time was limited, thanks to my wife's cloths and shoe purchase. I also bought a few Mini-z Ready sets for 99 dollars lol. I told them that i will go back to Melbourne and order alot more and the guy got super excited!
Last edited by pokiou; Mar 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Mar 25, 2013, 02:41 PM
Registered User
Here is my Mini-z motoracer trail bike !!


Mini-z motoracer cross (2 min 30 sec)
Mar 25, 2013, 05:12 PM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer
Here is my Mini-z motoracer trail bike !!


http://youtu.be/gOJ3UMrlKcM
We need some details SR! Very neat project! Wheels tires forks and rider!?!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold QRF400 Dirt Bike R/c Motorcycle with gyro reddyrightnow Cars - Motorcycles (FS/W) 2 Mar 25, 2011 03:06 AM
Sold Anderson Racing M5 Race Bike RTR with Gyro reddyrightnow Cars - Motorcycles (FS/W) 0 Mar 22, 2011 08:18 PM
Sold Kyosho HOR bike & Spare Bike Plus New TIres and Gears. verticalpilot Cars - Motorcycles (FS/W) 4 Feb 04, 2009 11:23 PM
Kyosho EP Concept with zeal seesaw head duel mode gyro and for micro servos RTF littlepiston Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 16 Sep 23, 2004 07:22 AM