Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Dec 16, 2012, 01:20 PM
steve bisco is offline
Find More Posts by steve bisco
Registered User
Well found out what was wrong with my main drive motor, the wires in the motor plug if moved about would slow down and speed up the motor, I could see nothing wrong but re soldered them and now the bike is back to its old self
Last edited by steve bisco; Dec 16, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2012, 01:55 PM
steliosh is offline
Find More Posts by steliosh
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
steliosh's Avatar
phew!
Old Dec 16, 2012, 02:58 PM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar

1st MINI MOTO BASEMENT TRACK


Lousy vid quality but here it is! I'll try to adjust vid quality on the cam and post some new ones later. Come on over and race!

KYOSHO MINI MOTO BASEMENT TRACK (1 min 58 sec)

KYOSHO MINIMOTO 2ND BATTERY PACK (1 min 37 sec)
Old Dec 16, 2012, 05:06 PM
z_dad is offline
Find More Posts by z_dad
Kungsangen, Stockholm, Sweden
z_dad's Avatar
I'd love to come on over and race. It's a bit far though..
But, never say never, before you know it there's a bunch of complete strangers standing in your basment playing with their bikes, claiming you invited them.
You have any way of measuring your progress? Timing and such? Well, you could let the camera go and use the time set on the film. That's one way to tell..
Old Dec 16, 2012, 09:02 PM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Lousy vid quality but here it is! I'll try to adjust vid quality on the cam and post some new ones later. Come on over and race!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVoNtUshVXI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsbSy4psKU
I'm disappointed Dave no jumps lol . Looks good fun .
Old Dec 16, 2012, 09:03 PM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar

More basement m z m hot laps


Here's a few more laps - some pretty good - some, lol. Vid quality not much better, but some. -- new camera from Santa? wifey says
MINI Z MOTO BASEMENT LAPS (3 min 7 sec)
Old Dec 16, 2012, 09:14 PM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_dad View Post
I'd love to come on over and race. It's a bit far though..
But, never say never, before you know it there's a bunch of complete strangers standing in your basment playing with their bikes, claiming you invited them.
You have any way of measuring your progress? Timing and such? Well, you could let the camera go and use the time set on the film. That's one way to tell..
Zee, you show up with as many biker dudes as you like and your you're all welcome in. Bring your own timing system tho', lol! Using your method (using the vid clock) it looks like high 8's to mid 10's for my good laps (very crude indeed!)
Last edited by TopDave; Dec 16, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 09:42 PM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
I'm disappointed Dave no jumps lol . Looks good fun .
Believe it or not, I did run the mini bike over that big jump a few times! Meant to vid it for ya but forgot. First time over the bike turned left after landing and I heard the rider yell "Oh Shiiiiii!!!t" , the poor little guy ended up 5 feet from the bike after dropping 22'' to the cement floor, lol. The bike survived OK tho'. I took it over 3 more times (not much air time if any, just the take off lip) and the bike made it ok.
My son and I ran the 2 mmvmx bikes around that little mx/ big jump track for about 15 minutes last week and we both decided there isn't enough room on that track for the 2 big bikes at the same time! And the noise of the 2 big Egyros and all the thumping of the bikes landing on the downramps was deafening, lol. I'll prolly set up a smaller MX rythum section for the big bikes in the next week or so after the holidays cause I met a guy with 3 MinI Z bikes and we are try and run some laps on this track while he's on Christmas break. Have a nice holiday season Chris and family!
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:37 AM
streetracer is offline
Find More Posts by streetracer
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Here's a few more laps - some pretty good - some, lol. Vid quality not much better, but some. -- new camera from Santa? wifey says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxOy2_mb7M
Very good control !!!
Old Dec 17, 2012, 03:44 AM
vcfuzzi is offline
Find More Posts by vcfuzzi
Registered User
MiniZ-Moto in Austria/Vienna

layout-width 50-60cm

20121215_MiniZ-Bike(MotoRacer Kyosho).mp4 (0 min 46 sec)


lg rene
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:27 AM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Believe it or not, I did run the mini bike over that big jump a few times! Meant to vid it for ya but forgot. First time over the bike turned left after landing and I heard the rider yell "Oh Shiiiiii!!!t" , the poor little guy ended up 5 feet from the bike after dropping 22'' to the cement floor, lol. The bike survived OK tho'. I took it over 3 more times (not much air time if any, just the take off lip) and the bike made it ok.
My son and I ran the 2 mmvmx bikes around that little mx/ big jump track for about 15 minutes last week and we both decided there isn't enough room on that track for the 2 big bikes at the same time! And the noise of the 2 big Egyros and all the thumping of the bikes landing on the downramps was deafening, lol. I'll prolly set up a smaller MX rythum section for the big bikes in the next week or so after the holidays cause I met a guy with 3 MinI Z bikes and we are try and run some laps on this track while he's on Christmas break. Have a nice holiday season Chris and family!
Ouch, that must have been a big jump for such a little bike lol. Cool you've got something you can use indoors now that suits well . Have fun racing over the break and have a merry Christmas and all the best for the holidays to you and your family also, thanks Dave.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 06:18 AM
streetracer is offline
Find More Posts by streetracer
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcfuzzi View Post
MiniZ-Moto in Austria/Vienna

layout-width 50-60cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1lUikvJBM

lg rene
Perfect! !!
Old Dec 17, 2012, 07:41 AM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcfuzzi View Post
MiniZ-Moto in Austria/Vienna

layout-width 50-60cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1lUikvJBM

lg rene
Nice control on that tight layout VC! Is that carpet on the floor or some other floor covering material?
Old Dec 17, 2012, 09:00 PM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar
Oh Man! my little MZMRacer just quit! Looks like the ESC/receiver/gyro esc. took a crap. Gyro tries to spool up but stutters and quits. Dang, I was just starting to have fun with it. Anyone know how much warranty these little guys have? I emailed Bruce@2wheel hobbies, but he's on Cali time zone and I'm eastern time so I prolly won't hear from him till late tomorrow.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 02:10 AM
vcfuzzi is offline
Find More Posts by vcfuzzi
Registered User
@TopDave

googletranslater means:

felt carpet (Filzteppich in german) - 6,-- Euro/m2 in Austria ca. 4mm thick

lg rene


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold QRF400 Dirt Bike R/c Motorcycle with gyro reddyrightnow Cars - Motorcycles (FS/W) 2 Mar 25, 2011 03:06 AM
Sold Anderson Racing M5 Race Bike RTR with Gyro reddyrightnow Cars - Motorcycles (FS/W) 0 Mar 22, 2011 08:18 PM
Sold Kyosho HOR bike & Spare Bike Plus New TIres and Gears. verticalpilot Cars - Motorcycles (FS/W) 4 Feb 04, 2009 11:23 PM
Kyosho EP Concept with zeal seesaw head duel mode gyro and for micro servos RTF littlepiston Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 16 Sep 23, 2004 07:22 AM