Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Dec 17, 2011, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by Guidoracer
Finally, what appears to be official word on this. I was first told of this project about four years ago in confidence -- can't wait to get my hands on one!
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 19, 2011, 07:09 PM
Find More Posts by Akura2
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Oh... My... GOD..... that is AWESOME-looking!!!!!

finally an updated bike from Kyosho... and in pocket size too!
Old Dec 20, 2011, 01:05 PM
Find More Posts by lalain
A saler has said this bike will have 2 gyros: One "classic" in the rear wheel and one another gyro. But we don't know if this second gyro is electronic (as helicopters) or mechanic as the first one: What do you mean about ?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by Lukey B
Me Likee Motorbikee
The link VcFuzzi posted is a photo of the real full factory yamaha motogp bike... It would be nice to see the actual model pictured somewhere... And I'm hoping in true Kyosho fasion they will have a few different bikes to choose from...

But I really don't want to wait til April... I want one now..!
Old Dec 20, 2011, 09:25 PM
Find More Posts by forsakenrider
+1 on that. That bike that everyone is drooling over is clearly a 1:1. lets see some spy shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey B View Post
The link VcFuzzi posted is a photo of the real full factory yamaha motogp bike... It would be nice to see the actual model pictured somewhere... And I'm hoping in true Kyosho fasion they will have a few different bikes to choose from...

Old Dec 21, 2011, 02:26 AM
Find More Posts by vcfuzzi
and here it is, official Site from Kyosho Germany

http://www.kyosho.de/?page=shop/inde...k5&setlang=deu

with E-Gyro

lg rene
Old Dec 21, 2011, 02:29 AM
Find More Posts by Gartenzwerg
..taken from the german Kyosho Page (www.kyosho.de)

3-channel
e-gyro

Yummy!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:40 AM
Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
RC Dirt Bike Action

perfect for...

Hmmm, e-gyro, Im interested now! Could be the tech Ive been waiting for to try micro mx bikes lol.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 12:32 PM
Find More Posts by steve bisco
Yeah !!! would be nice for Xmas got to be some pics of the bike and some more info
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:42 AM
Find More Posts by lee1980
Classic minis rock!!
Now im really glad we got laminate flooring in the lounge and dinning room!! hehe

Be nice to see a bike from a bigger manufactuerer again, like the HOR only smaller and more modern!
be good if based on real bikes like HOR's were.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 05:31 AM
Yeah its been a while for Kyosho to get back into it, but this looks cool, shame its not a bigger scale, but like you say the old Hor looks like a real bike even with body off, we have been waiting a long time for another like it. In the clip it looks very stable and looks like a Rossi bike, would I be right in thinking it was the same scale as the scalextric bikes
Old Dec 22, 2011, 11:16 PM
Find More Posts by htmlhuh
I think kyosho should have releases it right before Christmas. I don't want to wait any longer! I wonder whatthe frame is going to be like and the hop ups that are going to be available. Think there will be a brushless and lipo set up for something this small? So many questions and so much anticipation!! Aaaaah
Old Dec 27, 2011, 08:40 AM
Find More Posts by dan duesentrieb

kyosho moto racer 1:18

hi,
i found some more pictures of the Moto Racer in a web shop:
http://www.srcc-devils.de/mini-z-motoracer/c-547/
ciao,
Hugo
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:25 AM
Find More Posts by giakomo65
www.motounoacinque.it
Wow
Old Dec 27, 2011, 01:11 PM
Not too keen on the yellow forks, and it all looks a little tacky, maybe when they come into production they will be finished off better? plus is it a leaning rider