New Kyosho micro bike with gyro ! - Page 20 - RC Groups
May 03, 2012, 12:51 PM
so that's even the "small" RCP Track? Wow!
Next Winter will be fun!
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2012, 09:52 AM
Hummmmmm very beautiful Mini-Z motorcycle racer! LOL !!!

http://kyoshosan.blogspot.fr/2012/05...oull.html#more
May 06, 2012, 03:33 PM
hi guys just a quick link this is the cheapest i have seen them for if any one else no,s of any where cheaper please post

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KYOSHO-1-1...item231c7b53b5
May 06, 2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer
Hummmmmm very beautiful Mini-Z motorcycle racer! LOL !!!

http://kyoshosan.blogspot.fr/2012/05...oull.html#more
lucky little rider
May 07, 2012, 07:36 PM
rkk
rkk
Mine came today but the gyro doesn't spin up. You can hear it try briefly but then it stops. Thoughts/suggestions?
May 07, 2012, 08:59 PM
Rkk: Is the batt fully charged? The gyro will stop spinning when it gets down to a cutoff voltage.
May 08, 2012, 12:10 PM
Had to make one of my bikes a little bit different from the other three at the track. The other one will get a full paint job once I have some water-slide decals made.
May 08, 2012, 09:33 PM
rkk
rkk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guidoracer
Had to make one of my bikes a little bit different from the other three at the track. The other one will get a full paint job once I have some water-slide decals made.
Green looks good. I picked up some red to at least paint the helmet. The Gyro finally started working. It wasn't the battery it was dragging but after a bit of tinkering I was able to free it up. This thing is a blast, although I don't see a ton of difference with the gyro setting yet, but then again I only have 2 packs through it.
May 10, 2012, 09:00 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
I know it's still kinda early but I KNOW there are a bunch of you it there with these keeping quiet because you are playing with them, but has anyone tried or considered 1/18 scale bodywork from any of the Maesto models or anywhere else?

If they fit/work it would make an easy way to tell bikes apart on the track

Last edited by Akura2; May 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
May 11, 2012, 12:09 PM
AR Racing
The problem of the Maisto replica is that the upper part, tank and seat, are in die cast, really heavy...
May 11, 2012, 12:18 PM
Well all you would really need is the main bodywork... The seat/tank of the motoracer can be painted to match... It's mostly the main body that determines the overall look anyway... I'm sure you could get away with it with a decent paint job and decal set...

I'm actually glad that you confirmed that the main parts are plastic... I wasn't sure and I was concerned that it may be diecast as well...
May 13, 2012, 02:19 AM
Sure has gotten quiet all of a sudden... is everybody playing with their bikes or what?
May 14, 2012, 07:47 AM
Nice video!

motoracer.wmv (1 min 5 sec)
May 14, 2012, 08:06 AM
I could try one on Saturday - pretty quick for its size!
May 14, 2012, 03:39 PM
Garten: I'm guessing that you'll probably get a big kick out of playing with the Moto Racer. Even after playing with the big bikes, it's still a blast. But be careful -- you might find yourself with a lighter wallet after trying it out.