This thread is privately moderated by Truglodite, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 23, 2011, 02:32 PM
Trader Rating: 97
Registered Aircraft Offender
Thread OP
Sold

Orange 6ch DSM2 Compatible Receivers & Satellites

I have 7 brand new in packaging Orange 6ch DSM2 compatible receivers, and 5 Orange 6ch DSM2 compatible satellite receivers for sale. All have been tested for binding, channels, and range.

Orange Rx's alone are $13 each, satellites are $20 each, shipped immediately via USPS First Class (w/ tracking) in the US, paypal only, no e-checks please. Take $1 off each additional item when you buy more than one item (for example, a rx/sat combo is $32 shipped). No limits... buy one, or buy all 13 if you want.

First person to post gets dibs. So if you are interested, please say so in this thread first to claim your place in line, then send me a PM. I'll respond via PM with my paypal info. If payment is not received within 24hrs after I PM my paypal info, the rx will be relisted.

Thanks for looking,
Kev

Currently available:
3@ Rx's
3@ Satellites

edit============A little more info====Lightening service
These Rx's are compatible with any dsm2 transmitter. The 6ch rx's alone (sans satellite) are good for cheap/light/parkflyers. Buy a satellite rx to go with it if you need a full range link. The Rx's weigh 10gm (with the orange casing), and the satellites weigh 2.7gm. I lightened the orange rx's I use in my planes by removing the case and wrapping with high quality Kapton tape; they ended up weighing just 3.9gm (case weighs 6gm more than a Kapton wrap). I charge a small $2 fee if you want me to lighten an rx you buy from me. I'll retest it after the surgery & include the empty case with it. Yes, I cut out a hole so a satellite can still be used, but I can leave it covered up if you prefer.
Last edited by Truglodite; May 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2011, 08:24 PM
Trader Rating: 3
PM sent re 4 orange receivers
May 23, 2011, 10:01 PM
Thread OP
Sale pending on 4 rx's...

Payment received, 4 rx's & 1 sat sold. Availability updated on the first post.

Thanks,
Kev
Last edited by Truglodite; May 24, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
May 24, 2011, 09:21 PM
Trader Rating: 18
pm sent on 1 Satellite
May 24, 2011, 10:19 PM
Thread OP
pm sent, sale pending....

Kev

Quick Reply