Old May 23, 2011, 01:34 PM
Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Discussion

RCGroups Podcast #4 - The Joe Nall Podcast

Hey everyone!
This month's podcast is all about Joe Nall. We headed down and spent most of the week camping on the grounds.

- I interviewed SleepyC of FlyingGiants.com. Sleepy talks to us about a lot of the activity that occurred down on the 3D flight line and we briefly go over the AMA members meeting.

- I interviewed our new editor CSPaced of CrackRoll.com. Chris talks to us about the heli flight line that was run by Castle Creations.

- I speak with Jim Bourke. We talk about Joe Nall in general, the Nallman Brothers and golf cart riding skills.

- I also made an effort to upgrade the audio of the podcast.

Enjoy!
Administrator
Last edited by Jim T. Graham; May 23, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts