Aug 22, 2003, 03:03 PM
Electron Abuser

F5D Team Trials In San Diego

Anyone going the the F5D team trials in San Diego, Sept. 18-19.
I'll be there to compete.

Was vacationing and happen to see a little of the F5B trials last week. I'm going to have to order an avionik as well.....
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2003, 04:01 PM
I'll be there.

-David
Aug 22, 2003, 04:22 PM
Size Matters!
Please confirm the dates. I thought it was Sept 20-21 (rain day22) and tech processing 19?
Aug 22, 2003, 04:41 PM
Uuuhh... I have the paperwork at home so I will check later. Maybe Chuck will see this first and clear it up. I live here so I'll be around regardless.

-David
Aug 23, 2003, 07:03 PM
The dates are September 20th and 21st with the 22nd the rain day.

Chuck
Aug 25, 2003, 10:25 AM
Electron Abuser
Chuck,

I received no paperwork except that from Lisa at ama after I filed my entry. Is there a contest flyer or something that lists processing dates and more details? I was at the the F5B trials last week as a spectator and meet Keith ? who I believe is the CD. However I did not get any information about the event.
Aug 25, 2003, 11:24 AM
The check-in is the evening of the 19th in my garage at 7pm. The current sechedule calls for something like 12 rounds to be run over 2 days--Saturday and Sunday. Monday is a "rain day"--but I don't ever recall seeing much rain in mid August in San Diego-more like clear and hot!

Steve
Aug 25, 2003, 06:32 PM
John Jennings,

Send a request for the contest flyer to me at rcelectfly@aol.com and I will send it to you along with the entry form.

Chuck