This thread is privately moderated by AZAerobat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 21, 2011, 04:12 PM
Fly More Crash Less
Thread OP
Discussion

Death of my 50mm F-16

Slammed into the ground yesterday at WOT with my 50mm F-16. Lost both of my servos while in the air at the same time. They came unplugged from the receiver. I have now learned that you must check everything before you fly. They were working fine on the ground but came unplugged after a nice hard turn. I think the battery moved just enough to yank them out. They must have been a little loose from the start. The jet is toast. I am not happy about it because the only place to get another airframe is from Hobby King in China. I was going to try to fix it again but it was just beat up too bad. The photo does not do the damage justice. Also sorry about the crappy quality photo all I had with me was my camera phone. It still did the job. I might have to break down and order an ARF and just take out the electronics and put my own in. Damn I like the speed and look of this jet. I really like the Thunderbirds and I love their paint scheme. I would like to get a 70mm F-16 Thunderbird one of these days.

--AZAerobat
Last edited by AZAerobat; Sep 29, 2011 at 01:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2011, 01:46 PM
Call sign = TOMATOFLAMES
You can get new airframes from banana hobby. I think they are in Cali...
http://www.bananahobby.com/electric-...9---parts.html

Quick Reply