This thread is privately moderated by The Hog Pen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 18, 2011, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by The Hog Pen
Trader Rating: 18
Go Ugly Early
Off Site

Need Your Input on Aquiring 2 Goldberg Cubs

I ran across a garage sale...and among the unsold items was a pile of R/C plane stuff. There's a complete Carl Goldberg Anniversary Cub, another one that the lady didn't know if it was 100% complete, but I looked at it, and the box was every bit as jam-packed full as the complete one...a Gentle Lady fuse and servos, with a box full of wood...could be the unbuilt wing...a couple of old AM Futaba radios, a couple of old, but never used largish servos (about 1"x2"), and a bnib K&B .45 engine.

I know the Cub makes the deal ok...and the prospect of 2 full cub kits makes it better...but is this really worth my time...trying to keep a cub, and sell the rest? I may just part the whol thing out...I dunno. And how in the world do you dig through a huge box of pieces to inventory everything, making sure the kit is complete?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by The Hog Pen; May 21, 2011 at 11:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2011, 10:27 PM
Find More Posts by TJRICE
Trader Rating: 16
Buy it