May 24, 2011, 10:32 PM
3...2...1...See'Ya!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauMartin
Thats a quality theme you have going on. Go Blue!
Before the first flight, I figured as long as Rich Rod isn't the pilot, the maiden should go great!

--Jeremy
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2011, 10:45 PM
Thread OP
I'll change that. Of corse there welcome.
May 26, 2011, 11:12 AM
MaineFlyer

Here are a few of ours

A few of mine and some of my flying buddies'.

The Albatross was built by Wayne White from Ivan Pettigrew plans. An absolutely wonderful flying boat and one of the best models I have seen. Wayne has built some extremely nice models!

The Lakemaster is a custom by Art Aubé of Skowhegan, Maine. He also built the Seamaster II for me. A very nice seaplane, quite aerobatic. I like it better than my Seamaster.

Videos of these and others can be seen on my youtube channel or via the Kennebec Valley Model Aviators web site.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MeFlyer

http://www.modelaviators.org/

Joe
Last edited by jpgilbert; May 26, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
May 26, 2011, 04:19 PM

Seneca Air Tours Tiger Moth

Here's a shot from last summer in upstate New York. 'Looking forward to more landings like this one.
May 26, 2011, 11:33 PM
Rsetiegerd Uesr
I got to take my Taylorcraft out this evening. My wife took some good pics. I posted a bunch in my blog.

This was the first time I got to really fly the thing off water. Had an electrical failure last time.

-Jay
May 29, 2011, 08:30 AM

My solent

I took these pictures just before i painted her ,and now finishing all of thos little things like graffics and programing my radio and windshield . She has a 99 inch wing span and the fuse is about 6 ft, running 4-480 brushed motors with gear boxes and four bladed props. Two lipo battery packs at 2300 a piece . joe
May 29, 2011, 09:36 AM

May 31, 2011, 11:04 AM
MaineFlyer

Multiplex Twinstar

A photo of my flying buddy's Twinstar on HobbyZone floats. He also upgraded it to brushless motors.

A nice flying twin from the water.

Joe
Jun 01, 2011, 01:56 PM
TRC
TRC
Great thread

Lots of nice airplanes, thanks for all the photo's. I didn't see an old timer in the thread so far, so here's my Playboy. Keep the thread going, fun to look at what everyone is flying.

Tom
Jun 01, 2011, 03:12 PM
Thread OP
I like the red on yellow, very sharp.
Jun 02, 2011, 08:51 AM
Thread OP
Nice video. Is that a 1/4 scale?
Jun 02, 2011, 11:37 PM
yes
Jun 03, 2011, 01:31 AM
Teryn, great video! (Used to fly with you at Kenny's.)

Quick Reply