Post Pics of your Float Planes - Page 9 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Aug 23, 2011, 10:20 PM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Orion Pax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
Why haven't you posted those killer video's yet?
Its a photo thread and thought I would keep to the threads original purpose.

Orion
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2011, 03:32 PM
Registered User
TripleW's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
Thats cool! Any video?
Post 26 (WildCatFish)
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1439982&page=2

Here's my PBY.
Aug 25, 2011, 05:00 PM
Registered User
Mark 2's Avatar
A couple of my models flying at one of our float plane flying days at our local lake.
Cheers,
Mark
Aug 27, 2011, 10:58 AM
Registered User
teryn1's Avatar
after several years, I finally put together a real cowl for my H9 1/4 Cub with Magnum 160 twin. there are before and after pictures. I matched the paint to the covering at Home Depot (Behr paint). Cowl is from fiberglassspecialtiesinc.com

Considering that I am not a craftsman or builder by any means, I think it came out pretty good.
Aug 27, 2011, 12:39 PM
specked out
mccainml's Avatar
I am loving this thread , I have wanted to get into sea/float planes for awhile. Kinda seemed to be inevitable living on a lake and all. Just got a GP seawind love ti flys amazing. I might get the new Widgeon when it is released. But I would really like to build a 160 Pilatus Porter, when that time rolls around I am gonna have to get in contact with some of you guys in order to get a suggestion on floats and all the little pieces and parts needed to get the project up and running.
Keep the thread going guys love the pics
Aug 27, 2011, 01:42 PM
Aviator
Quote:
Originally Posted by teryn1
after several years, I finally put together a real cowl for my H9 1/4 Cub with Magnum 160 twin. there are before and after pictures. I matched the paint to the covering at Home Depot (Behr paint). Cowl is from fiberglassspecialtiesinc.com

Considering that I am not a craftsman or builder by any means, I think it came out pretty good.
I love this cub. great work.
Aug 27, 2011, 02:00 PM
We shall serve the Lord
kingsflyer's Avatar
Here's some from our last float fly. Enjoy!
McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Aug 28, 2011, 08:01 PM
Livin ta fly
sparkx38's Avatar

My Cub


shots from this weekend
Last edited by sparkx38; Aug 28, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
Aug 28, 2011, 08:17 PM
Arc, spark and smoke...
desmobob's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
shots from this weekend

Ahhh... the new stealth fighter on floats!




Good flying,
desmobob
Aug 28, 2011, 08:20 PM
Livin ta fly
sparkx38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmobob
Ahhh... the new stealth fighter on floats!




Good flying,
desmobob
LOL Bare with me! First time to post on RCG.
Aug 28, 2011, 08:24 PM
Livin ta fly
sparkx38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax
Its a photo thread and thought I would keep to the threads original purpose.

Orion
Didn't say you had to post it here!
Aug 28, 2011, 08:29 PM
Arc, spark and smoke...
desmobob's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
shots from this weekend


Oh... there are the photos! Nice ones, too!

If you hadn't captioned the third one "Whoops!," I would have thought you were doing a very impressive bit of stunt flying.

Great shots. Thanks for sharing them!

Good flying,
desmobob
Aug 28, 2011, 08:41 PM
Livin ta fly
sparkx38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmobob
Oh... there are the photos! Nice ones, too!

If you hadn't captioned the third one "Whoops!," I would have thought you were doing a very impressive bit of stunt flying.

Great shots. Thanks for sharing them!

Good flying,
desmobob

Thanks Alot. I couldn't resist posting the steaming sunrise shot.
Aug 28, 2011, 09:28 PM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Orion Pax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
Didn't say you had to post it here!
Oh, well, they are posted on this site, but in secret locations.

Love those shots. The wing in the water was as lucky of a shot as it was to remain right side up.

Love the sunrise shots.

Guess I will post a few of mine too.







Orion
Aug 28, 2011, 09:32 PM
Livin ta fly
sparkx38's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax
Oh, well, they are posted on this site, but in secret locations.

Love those shots. The wing in the water was as lucky of a shot as it was to remain right side up.

Love the sunrise shots.

Guess I will post a few of mine too.







Orion

Beautiful!!!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gallery Pics of your builds!!!! Post your Pics!!!!! tc3wins Multirotor Drone Talk 198 Aug 09, 2015 02:44 AM