This thread is privately moderated by coriolan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 17, 2011, 04:25 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Conversion to 2.4 Ghz for indoor flight

Got my stuff from RC-Modules after a little custom delayMade my "Plantraco monolith" style module adapter which I can use with appropriate trainer plug to fit various Tx (Hitec/Futaba-DIN,Futaba square and Airtronic 5 pins-DIN).A nice touch from RC-Modules, all my Rx had been tested and bound to my DIY module so it was plug-and-play expect for my "monolith" variation! Here are a few picture of the system, the Rx is really small and does weight only 1 gram. I tried it with a single cell and also with the 5V bec of a CC Pixie-7 and the servos have a good speed with one cell or 5V. The servos weight a bit more than the supposed 2.5 grams but still a bit less than 3 grams likes the infamous BA 2.5. Off course I am in a flurry of building with all these micros flight packs. For the really light stuff I'll use my Toki servos and maybe the AS-2000. Would be swell if FD could come out with an actuator capable Rx including a small 2<3 Amps brushed esc
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply