Jun 29, 2011, 11:55 AM
Wilde Sau
Thread OP
Boy, the interest for this bird is looooow... must be the slowest FMS thread ever, even worse than the thread about the toy Bf109...

Seems not every plane that is shouted for gets the attention in reality...

Anyways, here are some more pics. I am not gonna buy this bird as there are to many others on my list, but maybe someone around here will

Cheers,
Bernhard
to remove ads between posts
Jun 29, 2011, 12:09 PM
The hellcat is one of my favorites but my budget is blown for now...

Scott.
Jun 29, 2011, 12:14 PM
From the Grumman "cat" family that is my least favorite.

I have a Bearcat and like the Wildcat, but I'd kill for a F7F Tigercat.

Please FMS make the Tigercat as next twin warbird !!!
Jun 29, 2011, 12:31 PM
Bernard, I love this bird. I'm a big fan of the cat family. I'm assuming retracts?
Jun 29, 2011, 12:47 PM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
lol I'd forgotten I had subscribed to this thread, I'm with you Bernhard and won't be getting this bird...to many other nice ones coming out catchya later guys!
Jun 29, 2011, 12:48 PM
I want one!!!!!!
Jun 29, 2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavman
I want one!!!!!!
I concur! I'll probably be getting one of each of these new FMS birds when they come out, so don't worry beltpilot! We'll be buying
Jun 29, 2011, 01:34 PM
Head NEAT geek
Oh I'm definitely heading there... I mean I do still work for what's left of the old Iron Works in Bethpage.

I had a scorpio hellcat a few years ago but never built it and practically gave it away!

Tom
Jun 29, 2011, 02:33 PM
Lt Col, USAF
I'm a Hellcat fan and if the retracts are done right, I'll be likely to buy - Consider my interest high, but nearly tapped out by two other upcoming models - The FMS P-38 and Unique Models' T-6A Texan II!
Jun 29, 2011, 02:33 PM
Wilde Sau
Thread OP
Yep, this bird's gonna have retracts. Rotating scale retracts, basically pretty much the same unit they are using on the F4U. Hope the quality will increase, the F4U's retracts seem to be failing all over the place...
Jun 29, 2011, 05:44 PM
Why did I sell them all.
Well if I hadnt just bought a freaking 1100mm version I would be all over this.

Tell you what.... make a matching 1400mm F4F Wildcat and Ill pick up all 3 Pacific bashers.

aka

F4F
F6F
A6M

Jun 29, 2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavo View Post
I concur! I'll probably be getting one of each of these new FMS birds when they come out, so don't worry beltpilot! We'll be buying
Started with Freewing, then a pw-rc and nitro 1100mm, then got burned with the folding wing banana hobby art Tech which was a bad one, the Freewing and the pw-rc nitro flew great. Too many problems with BH that F6F so it is grounded. Looks good but junk.
I am looking forward to this F6f from fms
Hope intrest stays high on this model as sure want one with rotating retracts. One of my Freewing I tried using the hand made retracts I purchased from Oran but could never get them to work with the wing. Think Oran dropped selling those retracts
I have not seen this showing for sale anywhere. Would like to preorder if not too long.
May drop line to Pw and see if he will be getting them soon or if he know when will be mfg
Jun 29, 2011, 06:44 PM
Oh I want one! Then I'll have to get the zero to go with it
Jun 29, 2011, 07:15 PM
MN WATTS Master
I am looking forward to this plane and my friend wants the Zero.... it's a perfect setup for us to have some fun at the field.
Jun 29, 2011, 10:18 PM
I likey.

Quick Reply