May 17, 2011, 02:24 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleed
Agreed, looks to be close to the A6M3 model 22a with the long barrell 20mm cannons. The cowling isn't quite correct but its very close! I have been hounding Horizon to produce this plane and halleluia! FMS steps up. Put on some green blotched camo and you have a scale paint scheme for a Solomon Island era Zero! Awesome! Now I have to FMS planes on my list of must haves with the FW-190! Any word when this will be available?????????

zero will be available at the end of May, 190 ... end of June.

to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2011, 03:14 PM
Great, gives me time to find a new place to live after my wife kicks me out for purchasing too many planes, sure glad I have seperate checking accounts
May 17, 2011, 04:02 PM
Just had a thought is anyone taking pre orders
May 17, 2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli5539
Just had a thought is anyone taking pre orders
If its like the others, it will be available in Asia, Australia and Europe before its available in the States. I would give Nitro ~2 months from launch to stock it.

PW-RC.com and other overseas retailers will have it first if you can't wait.

Alan
May 17, 2011, 06:17 PM
the_PilotRyan
Does it glow in the dark?
May 17, 2011, 07:13 PM
Why did I sell them all.
As I said in the F6F thread....

Between the new V6 P51, this F6F and now a Zero..... Parkzone and my bank account will be missing out on alot of cash this winter!
May 17, 2011, 07:22 PM
Crap, and here I am building a CMS Zero and modifying it for electric power.
May 17, 2011, 07:28 PM

Right May/June in your dreams Sports Fans

If this is like the T-28 & Fw-190??? If you see this in the USA before Christmas I would be very suprised. How many months have we been waiting for Nitroplanes to get the T-28 in stock? Or better yet just a re-supply of the MANY "Out of Stock" models on their current website. I will believe it when I see it listed as "In Stock" before that I am sure we will see this thread grow to 200-300 before any are here in the USA for sale. IMO for what it is worth.

NFG
May 17, 2011, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryramZ
Does it glow in the dark?
A little putty and a little paint you no one will ever know
May 17, 2011, 07:29 PM
crash test dummy
selling one kidney
May 17, 2011, 07:52 PM
Gear down , shiney side up!
wow, nice zero, kind of wish i would have waited , i already bought the hobby lobby a6m5c from escale quite a nice airplane although not as big
May 17, 2011, 07:53 PM
Gear down , shiney side up!
they should have left the foam on the prototype in the white would have looked much better than the glow in the dark green
May 17, 2011, 08:54 PM
Closed Account
You gotta be kidding, from spinner to tip of the tail it is all WRONG to say I don't want one.

Great haven't even assembled the corsair yet.........bankrupt, divorced.......on skid row ............with only foamies to keep me warm
May 17, 2011, 08:56 PM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
The Tempest is 800mm. Here's a pic and a link: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1439190

Excited to think there'll possibly be a big Tempest or Typhoon coming...

Mike
Mike I've known for quite a while that FMS were going to release a 1400mm Hellcat and that the smaller version releasd many months ago was used as a bit of R&D but I was'nt allowed to spill any beans so to speak regarding a release date

So now, if there's a 'little' typhoon/tempest then..........
May 17, 2011, 08:58 PM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentP
[SIZE="6"]
Great haven't even assembled the corsair yet.........bankrupt, divorved.......on skid row ............with only foamies to keep me warm
well foam is known for its great insulation properties

Quick Reply