This thread is privately moderated by Cabledawg1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2011, 05:00 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Ebay battery

I won a Thunderpower battery on Ebay and this is how it was shipped. It looks like the battery came through the packaging. Whatever the guy sent cost $2.39 so he must have sent the battery. Im gonna go down to the post office tommorow and see what I can come up with. Ive contacted the seller. Not sure whos to blame here. There should have been extra packaging tape so I have a tendancy to blame the seller.
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2011, 08:58 PM

USPS shipping

cabledawg-

Don't know what to say about the battery missing from the package. Have sent numerous batteries this same way in the commercial bubble packages and have never had anything like this happen. Did it appear the battery had broken out the flap end? Let me know what you find out if possibly USPS is able to provide any help. If not, I will certainly refund the auction price plus part of the shipping cost to you. You can be assured that I did mail the battery promptly but guess that this is a lesson that careful handling cannot be assumed. Sorry
May 17, 2011, 10:15 AM

Broken Package

cabledawg-

Refunded the entire purchase price + shipping and handling cost.
May 23, 2011, 01:56 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Johnson
cabledawg-

Refunded the entire purchase price + shipping and handling cost.
Now THAT is what I call customer service!
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
May 23, 2011, 04:16 PM
Hawk Fanatic
+1 Russ! Nice way to take care of the guy. Whenever there is doubt, help a RCG fellow out!
May 23, 2011, 06:35 PM
Thread OP
Kudos to him for the refund. The Main Post office too my info, but I still havent seen the battery.
3 days later, I saw my postman at 7-11 and asked him about it. He told me that he allready knew about and had checked his vehicle over, but found nothing. We chatted for a bit about the packages I get and he was surprised thay were for RC flying.
I suppose that battery is lost for good.

Quick Reply