The "official" starting NEAT Fair thread. Downsville NY, Sept 15-18 - Page 5 - RC Groups
Jul 30, 2011, 02:57 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Sorry ,but this is the exact reason why I enjoy NEAT so much,no noise except an occasional whine of a brushless motor is music to my ears. I own a cell ph 10 years and got like 3 calls on it. you need me that bad,write me a letter The only thing I might mention would be a ATM closer to Arnies place cause I made like 7 or 8 trips to gas station during entire event. some can't live without digital things like PC's ,cells or TV. I hoping the ones that need cell coverage get it but drive 3 hours to escape the noise....... come next to my camp with a cell ringing or car alarm and guess what might happen ......... I wish EVERYONE a fun filled stress free weekend with as little effort as possible. counting the days for sure. funny, I'm buying rolls of LEDS instead of individual light setups ...bring your sunglasses
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2011, 03:24 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@sh
Sorry ,but this is the exact reason why I enjoy NEAT so much,no noise except an occasional whine of a brushless motor is music to my ears. I own a cell ph 10 years and got like 3 calls on it. you need me that bad,write me a letter The only thing I might mention would be a ATM closer to Arnies place cause I made like 7 or 8 trips to gas station during entire event. some can't live without digital things like PC's ,cells or TV. I hoping the ones that need cell coverage get it but drive 3 hours to escape the noise....... come next to my camp with a cell ringing or car alarm and guess what might happen ......... I wish EVERYONE a fun filled stress free weekend with as little effort as possible. counting the days for sure. funny, I'm buying rolls of LEDS instead of individual light setups ...bring your sunglasses
Crash, you're not alone liking the lack of cell service. many feel quite a relief when they know the boss (domestic or career) can't get to them!

Tom
Jul 30, 2011, 03:28 PM
D.G.B.
Well, I received my email confrimation that my payment has been recieved.Looking forward to the event.See ya there.
stefanP
Jul 30, 2011, 08:29 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Tom ,I totally agree When I go on dive trips to like Ocala Florida. I tell the guys ,no distractions,were cave diving and don't need your wife or boss to mess with my day. just a piece of string determines how successful your dive ends ....good or bad. ....I saved a guy that was not even with our team and guess what he said overlooking his regulator equipment.... I was distracted by a call from the kids...........I can't have no distractions with my super expensive, sophisticated Vapor , I'm so worried about Cr@shing. I really appreciate the hard work you guys put in and hope you get to fly and relax...so whats on the deep fry list this year? I'll add some Neat micro brew to wash it down
Last edited by Cr@sh; Aug 01, 2011 at 08:52 PM.
Jul 30, 2011, 08:39 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOMET 44
Well, I received my email confrimation that my payment has been recieved.Looking forward to the event.See ya there.
stefanP
is that what that was? I just dump that kinda stuff and know ,even if we had the flood like that one year ,I'm still gonna be there sitting pretty in my toys R us raft flying a cub on floats
Aug 01, 2011, 07:20 PM
Tom,

Just signed up. See you next month. Will see if I can keep the motor "WITH" the plane.

Ric
Aug 01, 2011, 08:55 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Hey, that was a great save and boy that motor flew "Nice" !
Aug 02, 2011, 05:53 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicVaughn
Tom,

Just signed up. See you next month. Will see if I can keep the motor "WITH" the plane.

Ric
Hi Ric

Yes, I see.. thanks for the support. Motor held in with unobtanium this time?

Tom
Aug 02, 2011, 08:54 AM
Suposium Perhapsimate has twice the tensile strength of unobtainium.
Aug 04, 2011, 12:26 PM
BYOP - Build Your Own Planes
So why in the heck is EWEEK at TrippleTree already on the top of the "Special Events" section, and not NEAT?
Aug 04, 2011, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Models
So why in the heck is EWEEK at TrippleTree already on the top of the "Special Events" section, and not NEAT?
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking the same thing. Had to keep slapping my hand from the keyboard on that one...

Rob
Aug 04, 2011, 02:01 PM
BYOP - Build Your Own Planes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Models
Yeah, I was thinking that NEAT Fair comes first, it's been happening for 10+ years, and Tom Hunt has been active on RCG for 11 yrs. EWEEK, is brand new this year. Maybe is a Mason-Dixon line thing.
Aug 05, 2011, 02:35 PM
Head NEAT geek
It's not a forum yet, it's just the one thread, pointing back to the one in this forum.

I'll get Jim Graham to set one up soon.

Tom
Aug 05, 2011, 02:39 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
This years NEAT will be extra special for the Hitec / Multiplex Crew...we will actually have a Multiplex plane to fly in the MASS WARBIRD LAUNCH!
Aug 05, 2011, 03:25 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspiker
This years NEAT will be extra special for the Hitec / Multiplex Crew...we will actually have a Multiplex plane to fly in the MASS WARBIRD LAUNCH!
let me guess... a dogfighter! Yeah!