Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old May 14, 2011, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by giveitstick
Discussion

F 4 Phantom from Aerotec UK (help)

Hi
I Acquired a Areotec uk F-4 Phantom jet, It has the engine prop up front, so not a turbine or ducted fan model, when i got the plane it has all the servos and engine installed BUT i never got the plan or instructions with it to show where the centre of gravity is, How do i find the centre of gravity for this model, allso where shall i install the air retract system, all i have is the retract olos and wheels installed,
Would any of you lovely people on here have a plan that you can share with me of inside the Fus, oh the fus is made of fibre glass NOT balsa with a foam wing wrapped in fibre glass, I need to install the servo for the ailorons aswell,

Its has a 4 foot wing span

many thanks
to remove ads between posts