Sep 06, 2011, 10:39 AM
Did you get it on video?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Small Quadrino based Quadcopter on it's way..
Problem with vibration right now, i will correct that and give it a first flight..

HighResolution Here
VERY cool!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 06, 2011, 10:56 AM
FPV really is fun.
Quote:
Problem with vibration right now, i will correct that and give it a first flight..

HighResolution Here
I have one about that size. Really fun to fly around the house. Get those props balanced, and you should be happy. They are terrible from the factory.
Sep 06, 2011, 11:00 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotth72
I have one about that size. Really fun to fly around the house. Get those props balanced, and you should be happy. They are terrible from the factory.
I even have some motor balance to do i think...
Sep 06, 2011, 11:08 AM
< 250g FPV
Quote:

HighResolution Here
That is cool.
Sep 06, 2011, 12:54 PM
My experience is that with those propsavers you will never get them props balanced.
Sep 06, 2011, 01:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:

HighResolution Here

awww. dang.

sweet looking mini quad... I have built a couple mini quads.

those motors are not very good, the bells are very unbalanced .

those look like hobbyking props. Those are horribly unbalanced.

the prop savers can not help any

small CCW props are hard to find... are those 5 inch ones? gws 3 blades are not have bad.

http://www.gwsprops.com/3_blade_props.htm

I had better lucks with this motor.. little higher KV, but the smaller quads seem to need it.

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...or_1500kv.html
Sep 06, 2011, 01:15 PM
FPV really is fun.
Mine is virtually vibe free, even with the prop savers. I do ditch the O-rings, and use Goody hair ties from the drug store. (for tying up pony tails, etc.). They work really well. I don't use the prop savers on my big machines, but I like them for the in house mini quad.
Sep 06, 2011, 01:18 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
awww. dang.

sweet looking mini quad... I have built a couple mini quads.

those motors are not very good, the bells are very unbalanced .

those look like hobbyking props. Those are horribly unbalanced.

the prop savers can not help any

small CCW props are hard to find... are those 5 inch ones? gws 3 blades are not have bad.

http://www.gwsprops.com/3_blade_props.htm
Tanks..
Can you point my the motor you use ?

Thoses are HK prop yes. HK motor too.. lol
Sep 06, 2011, 05:12 PM
Btw, very nice microframe! I'll stand in line if you plan to sell em.
/ J
Sep 06, 2011, 05:54 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Thanks... !
The man who cut them already sell it...
www.myrcbuild.com
look in complete frame...!
Sep 06, 2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks, order placed.
Sep 06, 2011, 08:51 PM
Did you get it on video?
I am using the Quadrino basic board on a RadicalRC tricopter frame. It is excellent. I am experiencing the left lean, but I hope to correct this with calibration.

In non stabil mode, it flies awesome. I hate to say it, but I think it outperforms my quad. Of course, it is much lighter, so that might have something to do with it.
Sep 06, 2011, 09:17 PM
AMA 46133
>>I am using the Quadrino basic board on a RadicalRC tricopter frame. It is excellent. I am experiencing the left lean, but I hope to correct this with calibration.<<

Sorry but you will always get a lean with a tricopter. Not as much as a single main rotor helicopter but a bit more than a quad.
Sep 06, 2011, 11:26 PM
Did you get it on video?
That would be fine, except it veers in the direction of the lean. With my single rotor helicopter, it leaned, but would stay in place while leaning.
Sep 06, 2011, 11:31 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey
That would be fine, except it veers in the direction of the lean. With my single rotor helicopter, it leaned, but would stay in place while leaning.
LOL well play with it for a while and trim it. A multi rotor is a bit different than a single main rotor helicopter.

Quick Reply