Aug 20, 2003, 06:11 AM

Whiplash - PRE-Flight RC Sim new plane

Greetings!

Presenting the Whiplash by Advanced Composite Manufacturing (ACM). The Whiplash is a 30-powered, elevon-controlled, and airbrush-finished pocket-rocket capable of exciting performance.

Available for free download at:

www.preflightsim.com

This PRE-Flight model depicts the "American Pride" airbrushed color scheme, which is one of many beautiful schemes available from ACM.

Note: PRE-Flight RC Flight Simulator is freeware and downloadable from the above site.

Regards,

Jose
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2003, 12:41 PM
Hi Jose, thanks for the model.

When are you going to implement joystick switches?

Hank
Jul 10, 2008, 07:39 PM
I ordered Pre Flight download version on June 25. I was not directed to a download site, but that I would get an e mai to do so with a link, along with an activation code. I received the CD before any of that happened, with no activation code. I have e mailed the site ( have I tracked down a Jose here ?) THREE times, asking for the activation code, and got no response. This is JUly 10, my third attempt was july 9. Any help here ? I statred flying helis in June, and this is my first bad ( really bad) experience. Am I just out money, is this a sham ? No deal until your card clears their bank, and then... tough doings. This is not good, I can even sing Waltzing Matilda after having a Fosters over at the Outback.
Perhaps we'll tan his hide in the shed, Fred. C'mon mate, take care of this problem.
Rich
Last edited by Clackson; Jul 10, 2008 at 07:44 PM.
Jul 10, 2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Clarkson,

Before planning to tan someone's hide, I'd check my email and see if it works first!!

I've sent your code about 5 times - its pretty clear that your email either has an incorrect spam setting or just plain doesn't work.

I realize that rcgroups will attempt to contact you VIA EMAIL after this reply so I guess it will still be a LOOOONG wait before you see this.

-Jose
Jul 11, 2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks Jose
I figured something was up. I am getting plenty of e mail, but my brother said something took 14 days to receive from me, on e mail.
I am a little ticked off because I liked your sample sim, a little different than others. So, not your fault. edited....I have NO doubt that international E mail is being filtered and read. A very sad story.
I wonder if they allow rc helis at Guantanamo. Anyway, I have no idea how to remedy the problem ( with the ID, the other problem will be resolved in the next election )\
I will check on spam controls.
Thanks for your prompt response. I could understand all this if I was e mailing to Iran, but OZ ?
Rich
Jul 11, 2008, 11:47 AM
ok, spam filter is off. Assuming this is the problem, could you resend >
Thanks
Rich
Jul 11, 2008, 12:09 PM
I just ordered something from an online supplier, and their web site states that ( comcast may not allow certain business e mails to be received by you"
so, it appears that this is a problem.I have not had this problem before, and I shop on the internet quite often.
Anyway, things should be ok.
Rich
Jul 13, 2008, 09:19 AM
There is nothing wrong with my e mail. You are getting a copy back showing a bounce on the original order. I have received NO links to the site or an activation code. I get many e mails a day, with the only problem being that sometimes the sender gets a copy back saying "undeliverable" but I DO get the e mail. I ordered this June 25, and received the e mail about waiting until the money is deposited in yor account ,waited until you got my money before you shipped the order, about a week later. I got no further e mailIt is now July 13.
My reference to a line in Waltzing Matilda was not a reference to tanning YOUR hide. It was an attempt at a little humor.

Perhaps the e mail I received from you originally was an automated response, and your personal responses are to an incorrect e mail that you incorrectly copied.
my e mail starts
r_clarkson @
notice the underline please.
I have to post here as I can no longer access your free trial that has your e mail add ( I need an activation code) and I don't see it on your web site.
Jan 03, 2009, 02:47 PM
Maximus Decimus Meridius
Im having the same issue I think! I bought Pre-flight blade cp edition on ebay from user pingprime and have not recieved a link or acknowledgement that my request for the proper cable was recieved.
I'm user Schutzund on Ebay, If you cant e-mail me direct try replying to me through Ebay.
thanks
PS:Clarkson did you ever recieve yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clackson
I ordered Pre Flight download version on June 25. I was not directed to a download site, but that I would get an e mai to do so with a link, along with an activation code. I received the CD before any of that happened, with no activation code. I have e mailed the site ( have I tracked down a Jose here ?) THREE times, asking for the activation code, and got no response. This is JUly 10, my third attempt was july 9. Any help here ? I statred flying helis in June, and this is my first bad ( really bad) experience. Am I just out money, is this a sham ? No deal until your card clears their bank, and then... tough doings. This is not good, I can even sing Waltzing Matilda after having a Fosters over at the Outback.
Perhaps we'll tan his hide in the shed, Fred. C'mon mate, take care of this problem.
Rich
Last edited by Tubeheadz; Jan 03, 2009 at 03:26 PM.
Feb 13, 2011, 02:26 PM

pre flight cd code

I ordered the pre flight sim along tome ago and got the email with the activation code, but i accidentally erased it. Could some one please email me a code so that i can update the program. jcwilliams2012@yahoo.com