This thread is privately moderated by Rusty-Gunn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 09, 2011, 02:02 AM
My plans are in my blog
Thread OP
Discussion

Der Jager Stik... a half-A balsa build log

Here is my latest design and build, Der Jager Stik. I've combined two planes to come up with this one - Der Jager and Das Ugly Stick.
The size of this one is for Half-A engines, but could easily be modified for electric.
Controls are elevator and rudder, but ailerons could be added.
Note, these are beta plans that may need a few slight modifications. I'm building my plane with these plans, and have confidence the plans will produce a flyable plane. It is recommended any builders have experience making balsa planes due to these being unproven plans.
Note, these plans could be used for a foamie version, but I'll leave this up to you.
Build thread
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1436554

Edit: 5.20.11 - This plane flew very well. I am very pleased with it. I built the plane using the plans posted here.
Last edited by Rusty-Gunn; May 20, 2011 at 03:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply