Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Multeric, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 08, 2011, 01:29 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Found

Winch

Getting back into TD again! So, I am looking for a strong TD winch. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Juan
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2011, 10:52 AM
Trader Rating: 261
Glider Geek!
PM sent

Shawn
May 08, 2011, 03:47 PM
Thank you Shawn, but I am looking at something a little bit different.

Best,

Juan
May 08, 2011, 03:55 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Registered Taranis User
Are you aware of our club? Several of us own winches and compete in Florida thermal duration contests.

(Maybe you're a member but I don't recognize you.)
Latest blog entry: Taranis: Aileron-To-Rudder Mix.
May 08, 2011, 04:16 PM
Trader Rating: 129
<>< AKA W4BPS

McCann winch

I have a powerful dual BB Tim McCann built winch with a deluxe winch pedal and a $100 unused turn around, and a blue top sealed Optima battery I would sell all for $700 picked up in Tullahoma TN. All in excellent/perfect working condition.. I will include two new never opened rolls of #24 winch line..New this stuff is about $1300...No way I could ship it so that could be a problem. Pictures on request at ivabrian (at) lighttube.net. Thanks Brian

### I meant to say here, with payment up front I can send this winch system to the MId-South with friends. Brian
Last edited by BrianSmith; May 08, 2011 at 07:08 PM.
May 08, 2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
Are you aware of our club? Several of us own winches and compete in Florida thermal duration contests.

(Maybe you're a member but I don't recognize you.)
Hello Mike,

I just joined your club! I will be sending the release forms tomorrow. Will definitely like to fly with you guys!

Juan
May 08, 2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSmith
I have a powerful dual BB Tim McCann built winch with a deluxe winch pedal and a $100 unused turn around, and a blue top sealed Optima battery I would sell all for $700 picked up in Tullahoma TN. All in excellent/perfect working condition.. I will include two new never opened rolls of #24 winch line..New this stuff is about $1300...No way I could ship it so that could be a problem. Pictures on request at ivabrian (at) lighttube.net. Thanks Brian
Just sent you an email Brian.

Thanks,

Juan
May 08, 2011, 07:07 PM
Trader Rating: 129
<>< AKA W4BPS

Mid-South

With payment up front I could send this winch to the Mid-South with friends. Brian
May 16, 2011, 09:22 PM
Still looking...
Jun 17, 2011, 10:59 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Comet winch kits available for FLS motors complete with brake. Compact footprint with steel tig welded frame with 1/4" thick cnc machined endplates.
Two inch diameter center section spool with 1/4'' thick cnc machined sideplates.
I can also supply Comet Winch ball bearing end caps.
The frame is sized to accept FLS motors the Winch Doc's REAL BALLS ball bearing endcaps.
Website with more photos and complete price list here:

http://www.mgertech.com/COMET-WINCHES.htm

Thanks for looking!

Mark
Jun 18, 2011, 06:24 AM
Definitely getting that winch!!!

Thanks Mark for the great service!