May 13, 2011, 10:04 PM
enjoy the carnage..
http://www.vimeo.com/23711892
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2011, 11:17 PM
umpf umpf
wow, that poor plane didnt last long. Ive had a few that lasted about that long too. atleast its just foam. im sure you'll have it back in the air in no time.
May 14, 2011, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by basser
wow, that poor plane didnt last long. Ive had a few that lasted about that long too. atleast its just foam. im sure you'll have it back in the air in no time.
I doubt it will be going by tomorrow however the next time out I might need your "trainer" expertise.. and the buddy box!
May 14, 2011, 08:26 AM
Super Charlie I didn't laugh ! Sorry about the plane. I liked the video, next time we need to get closer
May 14, 2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati996
Super Charlie I didn't laugh ! Sorry about the plane. I liked the video, next time we need to get closer
foam vs Carbon blades... that should be fun!
May 14, 2011, 12:49 PM
"NICE"!!!!!! Good Job Broski!
May 14, 2011, 02:18 PM
Here is your flight from Friday G.
G's Trex 700 (6 min 59 sec)
May 14, 2011, 03:14 PM
Great Flying "G"!
May 14, 2011, 03:56 PM
Sir Sal, Long time no see. we need to fly. Your heli ready for action yet? lets get together soon.
May 15, 2011, 03:14 PM

New club

Charlie, thanks for all your efforts. Having a flying club in Fernley has been a vision of r/c flyers for a while.
May 17, 2011, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjet
Charlie, thanks for all your efforts. Having a flying club in Fernley has been a vision of r/c flyers for a while.
no problem, fun stuff.

Mr. Bob Jones, newsletter editor for the Carson City club, sent me their current newsletter. Thought you guys might enjoy it.
May 17, 2011, 11:33 PM

Silver Springs Fly in

Is anyone interested in displaying models at the Fly in this weekend?
May 18, 2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjet
Is anyone interested in displaying models at the Fly in this weekend?
unfortunately for me, I wont be able to attend this year due to family obligations.
May 19, 2011, 05:24 PM

Neato!

Hey guys! Nice job with the site and the rc group Charlie. See you guys in the sky.
May 19, 2011, 07:22 PM
Todd, from the Reno Radio Control Club sent me an email asking for volunteers to help him put in a concrete pad at the Reno club. The construction date is tentatively set for Saturday June 4th at 10a. The club has to vote on its construction so he wont know for sure until after their next meeting. For information please contact Todd at Todski@charter.net

He also said the raffle prizes are growing for the upcoming funfly, June 10-12. "I keep getting more goodies for the raffle....YS91SR-3DS, Radix Blades, Edge Blades, Castle ICE 120HV to start with. We will have either a T-rex600 or a Furion6....maybe both......and more."

Mark your calendars and get ready for a great 3 days of flying!