This thread is privately moderated by raglafart, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:44 PM
I found some nice plans here but the language is Czech. I was able to translate it with Google Translator to english to get to read the names. All the plans are mostly Czech. But, drawings and lines and details are there. You may find something interesting here.

PAGE #1
http://translate.google.com/translat...ode-planky.htm

For More Pages - Click the color tabs in the above link

**Neons** Bob
Last edited by **neons**; Feb 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2012, 11:19 PM
Here is a very historic vessel.The first solo person to sail the world in a yacht in 1895 onwards. He was lost at sea in 1909. This would make a fine RC model with a nice nostalgic look... With bare minimum essentials Joshua went on quite an adventure through many primitive areas and turmoil and was a curiosity in his time.

I have the book available here and I will not be posting it. Should you want it PM me with your email and I will send it to you, Here is a link with a model built for static display. There are others here also.
http://translate.google.com/translat...ay.htm&act=url

If I find more of importance to the model, I will post it. Use Google to find plentiful info on Joshua Slocum. Enjoy
**Neons** Bob
Last edited by **neons**; Feb 22, 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Spray Plans - Drawings 02.pdf added
Feb 22, 2012, 05:16 PM

Vintage Plans...

Hey thanks for sharing all these vintage plans. What a great resource, there's something for everyone... ^_^

Cheers.
Doug

~~(\ ~~~
Feb 22, 2012, 08:11 PM
#167 post above. Added some important details in finishing hardware and rigging added in folder
Pdf Spray Plans - Drawings 02.
What a nice set of plans now.
Enjoy
**Neons** Bob
Feb 23, 2012, 12:38 AM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY

MAN April 1955 Jl Brown Shoreboat

I didn't enlarge this design as I couldn't find any way to scale it. So, here it is, just scale to the size you desire. Enjoy -
Feb 23, 2012, 06:00 AM
To scale your plans there is a lot of info here
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1560478&page=3
the link is to page 3 which is the simplest and best option in my opinion... however there are a few more ways you can do it..
Mar 02, 2012, 01:34 AM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY

Flying Models - June 1954 - Harry H English - Scatwood

Flying Models - June 1954 - Harry H English - Scatwood
Mar 02, 2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcad

I didn't enlarge this design as I couldn't find any way to scale it. So, here it is, just scale to the size you desire. Enjoy -
Starcads Shoreboat enlarged using the 1/4" rudder post as measurement. Approx 3 times the plan in the magazine. 25.5" length.
Thanks Starcad for the plan

Plan only for text download Starcads post https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=170
Mar 05, 2012, 10:03 PM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY
Thanks AM, I tried several areas and could not find a point that would enlarge to the correct size.
Mar 05, 2012, 10:05 PM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY

Air Trails - February 1954 - Aubrey Kochman - Sea Scooter

Air Trails - February 1954 - Aubrey Kochman - Sea Scooter
Mar 09, 2012, 08:57 PM
Model Designer
Quote:
Rustbucket asked
HEY I was wondering dose any one have any WW -2 vospert plans that would like to share with the rest of us. I would like to add one to my fleet and do it as an rc. I would like to build one instead of picking up one of the kits. FOR Me it is more fun and I am looking for new project . Might even turn it into a Mc Hales navy boat PT 73 . BUT I could use some if any of you have any that you can or would like to share thank you DON
Don,

I can do a Dark Class MTB from the October 1959 issue of Model Maker - and a Fairmile Type A ( the plans say Type D - it isn't - it has only three shafts ! ) from the May 1960 issue of Model Maker.

Both are reduced size plans printed within the magazine pages - but I got a fancy scanner that will do up to 2400dpi - so...

Somewhere ( when I come across it again ), I have reduced plans for a Brave Borderer MTB as well... in a similarly OLD Model Maker magazine.

Keven.
Mar 29, 2012, 11:20 AM
HELLO I look at all of the plans NOW I am wondering dose any one have or know of plans for an LST class of ship . Did Vintage have any. Looking for the 300 class or and would prefer a set of the later 1100 class about in the 60s. I could use a good set if some one has a set could you post them so some of us can use them. Thanks DON
Mar 31, 2012, 09:18 AM
O I am looking for US LST plans maybe early or late model. I may end up doing a later one still trying to to fine out what this guy serve on for his ship got revamp but I am not sure if it was befor or after. I do have a set but there rough. So that was why I was asking. DON
Apr 02, 2012, 07:08 PM
I picked up a bunch of stuff at a sale and in the stuff was a partially constructed boat with no plans for finishing it. This is my first boat but not my first build but I can’t make heads or tails of the wood in the box.
The name on the box is Rockhall Stern Trawler made in Spain.
Length: 50 cm
Max. Displacement”1’300 Kgs.
Wood construction
On the side of the box is Ref. 53. I cannot find any date on it anywhere.
Any idea where I can find plans for this model?
Apr 03, 2012, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Somewhere ( when I come across it again ), I have reduced plans for a Brave Borderer MTB as well... in a similarly OLD Model Maker magazine.

September 1960

Regards Ian.

Quick Reply