May 09, 2011, 05:38 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
n3m1s1s. I was messaging you about this board. Yes It is shipping today.

The flyduino is different. It is not even a Full Flight controller. Why would you buy that? Now you have to buy all the sensors and wire them up... lame!

Return that rubbish

w
I was going to order a board from you to play. After a reply like that I just changed my mind. That's not a fair statement for any products. Especially one of your "competitors".
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2011, 05:44 PM
yes thats the point, exactly.
And we may share the opnion, its hard to judge a product without having it in your own hands (Whitespy bought a Flyduino, shipped last friday, shouldnt be there now).
May 09, 2011, 05:55 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy23
And we may share the opnion, its hard to judge a product without having it in your own hands (Whitespy bought a Flyduino, shipped last friday, shouldnt be there now).
I did too. Just so that I can fly a Y6 with a MultiWii codes.
May 09, 2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy23
sorry. I do take it back. I never meant it like that. I'm Crushed, Goofy23 is a great guy. my deepest apologies.

It is just different.

You have done awesome work on the Flyduino.

sorry again, never meant it in that context. sometime my typing does not come across the way I meant it too.

I knew n1 was from the UK from his videos, it was a stupid fail joke, .

I rushed to buy one the minutes they were for sale
Last edited by witespy; May 09, 2011 at 07:26 PM.
May 09, 2011, 06:11 PM
Did you get it on video?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave
I was going to order a board from you to play. After a reply like that I just changed my mind. That's not a fair statement for any products. Especially one of your "competitors".
He did say it with a smiley...

I'm "new" to the game, looked into it a while ago, and it was too far outside my skill level, and price range. Returning now and am amazed at how much all of you have accomplished.

I am happy to see so many "competitors"

I still like whitespy. After seeing how well he handled a difficult customer, and treated someone who was saying less than accurate statements about him, with grace, and respect. I will err on the side that he was saying the competition comment in sarcasm, and not actual slander.
May 09, 2011, 06:36 PM
AMA 46133
>>He did say it with a smiley...<<

Yes, I finally saw that and realized he meant it as an inside joke.

No harm done. I will be ordering his board soon. I just love to collect them.

>>I still like whitespy. After seeing how well he handled a difficult customer, and treated someone who was saying less than accurate statements about him, with grace, and respect. I will err on the side that he was saying the competition comment in sarcasm, and not actual slander.<<

Witespy was recommended highly by one of my colleague so I really have nothing but good thoughts about him.

Sometimes we do take things too serious on these forums.
May 09, 2011, 07:10 PM
yes a smiley is quickly added.
but lets forget about it
I know you are a great guy who is doing a very well job to open the multirotor scene to lots of people, so again lets forget it, but you may can understand......
May 09, 2011, 07:17 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
ok group hug and lets get back to filling noob heads with GREAT info SeismicCWave? glad to see you back and if you felt i was being rude do you mind if i just say sorry and we move on?
May 09, 2011, 07:21 PM
Did you get it on video?
Cool, I love when there's a happy ending.
May 09, 2011, 07:34 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s
ok group hug and lets get back to filling noob heads with GREAT info SeismicCWave? glad to see you back and if you felt i was being rude do you mind if i just say sorry and we move on?
No problem bruv.

FWIW I just ordered a quadrino also. Now I just need more frames.
May 09, 2011, 07:40 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
No problem bruv.

FWIW I just ordered a quadrino also. Now I just need more frames.
now see? we was all friends again till i figured out you bought the board the was predestined for me!!!

this is war now!!

JUST KIDDING YEA but am jealous maybe you can let us know how you get on setting it up so we can salivate?lol
May 09, 2011, 07:44 PM
Suspended Account
Wait when did this turn into a trolling thread.
May 09, 2011, 09:58 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s
now see? we was all friends again till i figured out you bought the board the was predestined for me!!!

this is war now!!

JUST KIDDING YEA but am jealous maybe you can let us know how you get on setting it up so we can salivate?lol
Yes and I want the one specifically with your name etched on it so will make sure I can take a pictures and taunt you.
May 10, 2011, 08:25 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Yes and I want the one specifically with your name etched on it so will make sure I can take a pictures and taunt you.
lol ahhh good one bruv that started my day off with a biiiig smile and a chuckle we are very similar
May 10, 2011, 08:35 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
ok so i think i flashed the 1.6 firmware to the blue board and things seemed to go a little t**s up then remembering i hadnt setup the gyro directions and throttle endpoints i went to rcexplorer for a quadcopter X mode setup and joy of joys after a few mins of reading and following the quad was flying (well doing a little hover over the bed) again with just the 1.6 software will relink up the helicommand soon

so if anyone by the blue kk board and gets abit stuck following minsoo kim's instructions try rcexplorer

got another quad prepped for the arduino too but it has servos on the back arms might have to remove them and angle 2 motors

Quick Reply