May 03, 2011, 10:27 AM
Strings, Wings, and a Prayer!
Thread OP
Alert

FOR SALE!!! Windrider BD-5 JET kit!! NEW!!

Hey Guys,
I want to sell this locally only so here it is. I have a "new" Windrider BD-5 Jet Kit for sale. It's the EPS foam version (easy to put covering on). It's a 32" wingspan and designed to be an EDF Jet or Slope Glider but I've seen it as a killer pusher jet and that was my plans for it. Kit includes: Fuselage, Wing and canopy, Vertical fin, Horizontal fin, Control rods and horns, Magnets(8 pcs), Metal hings(2 pcs), 4mm cabon spar, and 1" fiber tape. I bought this new at Christmas and thought I'd have it done by now. But I've just got too many projects to finish or repair and won't have time to do this anytime soon.
$70.00 firm and NO shipping.
I can meet someone at the Drones field or most anywhere locally.
PM me if interested!!
Thanks, Paul.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply