May 02, 2011, 12:45 AM
Discussion

New "I FLY T-28 Trojan" T-Shirt Design

I just finished up the design of a new Shirt for T-28 Drivers. I will be putting this into the classified section this week. Be the first to see the sneak peak!

e-mail me with your questions, feedback or comments.
picknally@gmail.com
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2011, 11:19 AM

Do you have Airforce scheme

Hello,

I love the shirt but was wondering if you have one in the airforce paint scheme?

Thanks

Casey
Aug 17, 2011, 12:19 PM
I would be up for doing an Airforce Version and add your name on the pocket and sleeve if you order two shirts. Sound good?

Have any friends that might like a couple?

Chris
Dec 17, 2011, 12:22 PM

T28 shirts?

Hi Chris, my son [Russ] and i fly the Yellow T-28 sold by Esm. it's the large arf they offer. so we both need Xlarge shirts. would you consider making those up? price each? thank you don
Dec 18, 2011, 09:29 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by airboss45
Hi Chris, my son [Russ] and i fly the Yellow T-28 sold by Esm. it's the large arf they offer. so we both need Xlarge shirts. would you consider making those up? price each? thank you don
Me too, I fly it as well. I want a yellow T-28 Navy shirt and a red/white one as well.

Jon
Apr 24, 2012, 07:59 PM
Dongskie
@Topher39, how about the gray navy trojan?

Please PM me the price for a size medium t-shirt and ship to Manila, Philippines.
Apr 24, 2012, 08:11 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongskie
@Topher39, how about the gray navy trojan?

Please PM me the price for a size medium t-shirt and ship to Manila, Philippines.
Good luck. I made a post a long time ago and still haven't heard anything.
Apr 24, 2012, 08:46 PM
Dongskie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFlyer
Good luck. I made a post a long time ago and still haven't heard anything.
Oh boy
Apr 24, 2012, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongskie
Oh boy
too bad...this looks like a great design for a T!

ks
Apr 24, 2012, 11:40 PM
Sorry for the delay with requests and questions - I have been side tracked with winter and a new "Day job"

I have two designs for the T-28 - Navy orange/white and Airforce gray/blue. I don't have the yellow version.

I will be gearing up for the summer t-shirts and get back to each of you. I need to take stock on my shirt blanks and sizes.

Chris
Apr 25, 2012, 12:27 AM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by topher39
Sorry for the delay with requests and questions - I have been side tracked with winter and a new "Day job"

I have two designs for the T-28 - Navy orange/white and Airforce gray/blue. I don't have the yellow version.

I will be gearing up for the summer t-shirts and get back to each of you. I need to take stock on my shirt blanks and sizes.

Chris
Cottonwood doesn't really get a winter. Not a good enough excuse. Now if you said Prescott or Flagstaff, that would have been more plausible. J/k! Since you don't have the yellow, I'll definitely take the Navy orange/white one.

How hard would it be to make a yellow one like in my avatar? I'd pay extra for it!
Apr 25, 2012, 12:33 AM
Yellow Version of the T-28 shirt - I think I can convert the current Navy Design to have a yellow background. If you order 4 shirts in the yellow I would be up for the challenge.
Apr 25, 2012, 12:49 AM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by topher39
Yellow Version of the T-28 shirt - I think I can convert the current Navy Design to have a yellow background. If you order 4 shirts in the yellow I would be up for the challenge.
How much for 4? Also, mine is gas, could you reflect that in the area that says "rc electric"? Thanks!
Apr 25, 2012, 11:41 AM
Dongskie
Nice
Last edited by Dongskie; May 08, 2012 at 04:17 PM.
Apr 25, 2012, 04:10 PM
Hawk Fanatic
I'd like an X-Large yellow one and a X-Large white/orange one.