This thread is privately moderated by mike2663, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 30, 2011, 10:11 AM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
Thread OP
Build Log

Updated N-28 build

Well I'm getting close to finishing this one up. It's been a very easy build and the support from Balsa USA is superb. Callie's Graphics did a great job as usual on my decals. My experience using Koverall and Sig Nitrate dope has been positive and cost effective. I've still have to finish up doping and painting the bottom wing and mount the G-26 for the last time then on to test flights. I had not build from a kit for some time and I'm really glad I did this one. I forgot just how satisfyingly it is to see a pile of wood come together as a aircraft.

I ran into a issue with the inter planes. Got them redone. Changed the flying wires to a thicker wax thread. Now all I need to figure out is a time saving way to assemble and disassemble this thing. Just a few more finishing details and I'm ready.

A few freinds showed up to help finish her up. Maiden to follow soon.

Flew 10-16 at our Scale Fly in. Very satisfying to see her in the air. Took Peoples Choice and Most Realistic Flight

8-18-13 still flying this one took second place military at scale fly inn.

Mike
Last edited by mike2663; Aug 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Finally finished
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply