This thread is privately moderated by spitfire1999, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 29, 2011, 09:25 AM
Trader Rating: 143
Thread OP
Sold

Thunder Tiger RARE BEAR 1/6 ARF NIB!

Here is another plane that I have to put up on the chopping block to pay for car repairs. I'm not even sure if Thunder Tiger still makes this one, but this is a large and sweet looking Reno Racer. Composite fuselage, built-up wings, includes polished scale 3-bladed spinner. This ARF has never been out of the box.

I prefer a local sale as this box may be too big to ship via the post office.

I will consider all offers so send me an email and we can talk. $300/offer.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2011, 12:07 PM
Thread OP

Shipping Update

Ok, this item can be shipped Parcel Post, but due to it's size and weight, the shipping can be expensive. I just quoted someone in Florida a cost of $107 dollars. Obviously a West Coast buyer will probably pay a lot less. I will double box and I do not charge any hidden "handling" fee.
Apr 30, 2011, 11:29 PM
Trader Rating: 60
I can pick it up. Dose it have retracts?
Apr 30, 2011, 11:44 PM
Thread OP
I do not think this one has retracts included. It's retract ready of course, but I think your have to supply your own. I have never completely unpacked the box. If you come see it, we can unpack and inspect everything. Local pick-up is the way to go for sure.

Quick Reply