This thread is privately moderated by agarchitect, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 27, 2011, 05:05 PM
On the Go Fly List
Thread OP
Gallery

Ron Vann ELIMINATOR

Here a some pictures of my Ronn Vann designed slope racing glider called the ELIMINATOR. I purchased this from Tom Roberts. He built it. It has never had gear installed.

It has a one piece 110" wing! That's right...one piece. The fuse has a solid front (no canopy or slip on nose cone). Built to last and built for speed.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agarchitect
Here a some pictures of my Ronn Vann designed slope racing glider called the ELIMINATOR. I purchased this from Tom Roberts. He built it. It has never had gear installed.

It has a one piece 110" wing! That's right...one piece. The fuse has a solid front (no canopy or slip on nose cone). Built to last and built for speed.
110" wing, one piece, YIKES! Unless you fly from your backyard, that's a lot of wing to be driving to the slope site. Hell, I'd have problems getting it out of the house without marking the walls and banging the tips.
Apr 29, 2011, 02:07 AM
On the Go Fly List
Thread OP
It barely fit in the PRIUS, window to window. Need a RocketBox for the roof rack.
May 19, 2011, 01:53 AM
Good for what ALES you
This is a Spectrum that I am working to return to flight-worthy status, another Ron Vann design.

Quick Reply