Flying at the Chandler Bowl - Page 54 - RC Groups
Oct 10, 2003, 11:31 AM
Must cancel PayPal acct!
The dreaded double-post

Drivie
Last edited by Drivie; Oct 10, 2003 at 11:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2003, 11:31 AM
Must cancel PayPal acct!
Jperch,

There are 3-pin Dean's connectors that are not polarized. Astro sells them on their motor/ESC combos and they sell them separately as well.

Here's a link:
http://www.astroflight.com/e/env/000...roducts:af-520

Alternatively, you could purchase some Dean's 4-pin connectors and clip the 4th pin that is the polarized pin so you essentially end up with a 3-pin connector that is non-polarized. EDIT: I see you've already used this option.

Drivie
Last edited by Drivie; Oct 10, 2003 at 11:34 AM.
Jul 31, 2008, 08:16 PM

Thude Park Chandler / Chandler Bowl Flying site

New in town (from back in Virginia) We found the Chandler bowl E flying site the other day! Nice site! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Nice meeting everyone.

Was able to fly my Goldberg Lightning Bug ARF, and my Hobby Lobby "flip" glider.

Hank
Aug 01, 2009, 04:37 PM
Hi folks, I have F 15 3d capable plane but I never fly in my life before, I tried one time and it crased right away. So Can any one show me how to fly or just fly my plane for me and I do have 450 heli too. Any one can tech me how to fly too.
I will be there sun morning. This is my first time there.

Thanks
Ray
Aug 01, 2009, 07:23 PM
M0unt@in M0del$ minion
Ray,

Wow, you just dug up a very old thread. I haven't flown at C.B in a few years but really do need to get out there again. I had a LOT of good times there in the past. Lots of very good people flying there. I'm sure you'll find tons of help. Don't be afraid to ask. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms!

Joe
Jan 22, 2017, 09:11 PM
I have some stuff to sell or give away!

Note if you like to repair planes this is a great chance!
All planes need repair!

If you want to buy all make an offer and come pick up!
Jan 23, 2017, 12:09 AM
Silent Flight

CB Posts

Wow! It's cool to see some Chandler Bowl posts. They bring back wonderful memories.

I hope the CB is still thriving, as it was about...hmmm... I forget... 10-12 years ago that I was out there.

Lots of super cool folks, including TurboJoe.

Dave in Tucson
May 14, 2017, 04:26 PM
It took me 30 years?!?!!!

RADIAN PRO for sale

I know this thread is pretty old, but figured I'd start here...

Parkzone Radian Pro -- used. Good condition -- complete BNF except battery that originally came in the box. Includes everything else -- motor, ESC, servos, folding prop and Spectrum receiver.

SOLD

Stock photo:

Original page on HH -- includes short video about the plane --- https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...ro-pnp-pkz5475

PayPal or cash only. Local only (Phoenix area).

PM me with questions. Thanks!
Last edited by btsai; Jun 25, 2017 at 12:52 PM.
May 14, 2017, 04:31 PM
One more...

3D Hobby Shop Super Vyper -- 48" WS. NIB.

This is the second generation version of the plane -- yellow and black scheme. Still in original box -- never opened.

Original deal fell through. Still available for $120. Also available - used Hacker X-55 ESC -- $30.

Reference photo:

Original thread on RC Groups here --- https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...in-Super-Vyper

PayPal or cash only. Local only (Phoenix area).

PM me with questions. Thanks!
Last edited by btsai; May 23, 2017 at 01:01 PM.
May 21, 2017, 08:38 PM
Last edited by btsai; May 23, 2017 at 01:00 PM.