Apr 23, 2011, 10:57 AM
Thread OP
Idea

Horizon: would you consider a Parkzone version of the Phoenix 7?

I think it's great that Horizon released a modern ARF version of the iconic 1970's Phoenix 7 pattern plane. http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=HAN4755 However, I think due to the erosion of flying fields along with many switching to smaller, electric aircraft, a small, Z foam version (powered with 2100 11.1v lipos) would probably sell much better. Horizon already owns the rights to the kit, so I can't imagine making a scaled- down, foam version would be much trouble. Add some Eflite electric retracts, and you'd have one really hot little setup for the park. Something different anyway.....thoughts?
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply