The Puddle Shark! ADDED NEW HD DURATION FLIGHT!FREE PDF PLANS by BILLWHIT - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 21, 2011, 11:24 AM
7up
7up
,ɯǝ ʇoƃ ɐʎ ɟı ,ɯǝ ǝʞoɯs
WOOHOO! I love it!

-Buk
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2011, 04:05 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billwhit
Nice little flyer Albert. Let me know if you need help with the plans...I may have to make one of these little guys.
Thanks Bill, you have been a big help with all my designs and to our fellow RcGroups members. If we all share the world will be a better place.

I will draw the plans up today and make as little parts as possible. I am heading out to film her flight envelope. I am really happy with this one. This is an awesome backyard flyer!

Thanks again,

ALBRT
Apr 21, 2011, 05:19 PM
skumgummi dave
Thumbs up Albert. Way to go , again...

Dave-
Apr 21, 2011, 05:36 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7up
WOOHOO! I love it!

-Buk
Thanks Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamdave
Thumbs up Albert. Way to go , again...

Dave-
Thanks Dave....

Here's an awesome flight envelope:

Regular landing, hold the wingtip and go, catch landing, this bird will do it all.

ENJOY!

Puddle Sharki'n 6 minutes of happiness! (6 min 3 sec)

ALBRT
Last edited by Kronikpilot; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:43 PM.
Apr 21, 2011, 05:58 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Looks like another homerun Albert!

Ken
Latest blog entry: Ken's CAD Models new web site
Apr 21, 2011, 06:00 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
Thank you Sir Ken!

ALBRT
Apr 21, 2011, 06:41 PM
i am drooling
Apr 21, 2011, 08:15 PM
For us He died, in me He lives
ALBRT, awesome job. You hit a home run man. Your Bug is perfect! Don't you just love sweet & easy flying that you can actually do in close. This is true "Backyard easy flying" at it's best.

I watched the first vid but won't be able to watch the 2nd until later. Looking real forward to it.

Looking forward to whatever is next!

Jimmy
Apr 21, 2011, 08:31 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdaggett
i am drooling
HERE YA GO! Enjoy. let me know if you have any questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy JFlyer
ALBRT, awesome job. You hit a home run man. Your Bug is perfect! Don't you just love sweet & easy flying that you can actually do in close. This is true "Backyard easy flying" at it's best.

I watched the first vid but won't be able to watch the 2nd until later. Looking real forward to it.

Looking forward to whatever is next!

Jimmy
THANK YOU! Sir Jimmy and God Bless!

ALBRT
Last edited by Kronikpilot; Apr 25, 2011 at 08:48 PM.
Apr 21, 2011, 08:34 PM
you ROCK!
Apr 21, 2011, 08:36 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
You can either build her now! or wait for BillWhit to clean up the files! either or you will have an awesome flying PUDDLE BUG!

THANKS FOR WATCHING GUYS!

ALBRT
Apr 21, 2011, 08:39 PM
only problem is I only have dollar tree foam board .... I would need to order depron .... Maybe a DT Puddle bug is in order without wheel for weight saving )
Apr 21, 2011, 09:06 PM
Ken's CAD Models

plans tiled letter format

Plans are tiled letter format. Tried landscape and potrait. Portrait was 12 pages and landscape 10. Went with landscape, and you can omit printing the last 2 pages for a total of 8 page print out.

Ken
Latest blog entry: Ken's CAD Models new web site
Apr 21, 2011, 09:50 PM
For us He died, in me He lives
Nice job Ken. I just may have to build the J-Bug his Puddle-brother instead of a Bipe. LOL.

ALBRT, I just watched the 2nd vid. Man, what a great flyer. I repeat what I said earlier, "Backyard easy flying" at it's best.
Isn't it great to fly him in close & just snatch him up?

You watch, folks are gonna build the snot out of your PuddleBug. This guy should catch a serious following right quick. This is the kind of flying everyone wants to be able to do. It is so nice to be able to float around without having to do it with an all out 3D machine or harrier a coo coo RET. Though we all know how fun that is.
But being able to relax while doing it.... now THAT'S the ticket!

Nitey nite & God Bless!
Jimmy
Apr 21, 2011, 10:26 PM
Flying high
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdaggett
only problem is I only have dollar tree foam board .... I would need to order depron .... Maybe a DT Puddle bug is in order without wheel for weight saving )
Pretty much all my builds are Rediboard these days...so you wont be alone!

I should have a cleaned up pdf posted tomorrow.