This thread is privately moderated by devinvagt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2011, 08:58 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
Sold

sony glasstron FPV glasses $75

Sony PLM-A35
Glasses are used but work great. Optics and fit are better than more expensive types, I have used several other brands and the only one I like better is fatshark. Resolution is about 400x300 and should work with OSD. Doesn't come with an AC adapter but does include a new-ish battery and charger. The battery will go for at least one hour. If you want to use this in direct sun, you will probably need to shield it somehow as it doesn't seal out light like the fatsharks.
Last edited by devinvagt; Apr 25, 2011 at 10:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2011, 09:54 PM
Trader Rating: 17
TREES!!! Ouch!!!
what is the FOV
Apr 20, 2011, 10:41 PM
Thread OP
The best I can tell you is that the screen appears to be about 8" wide about 12" from your eyes, which suggests a 36 degree fov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY2
what is the FOV
Apr 21, 2011, 01:49 AM
Trader Rating: 5
FPV Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by devinvagt
Glasses are used but work great. Optics and fit are better than more expensive types, I have used several other brands and the only one I like better is fatshark. Resolution is about 400x300 and should work with OSD. Doesn't come with an AC adapter but does include a new-ish battery and charger. The battery will go for at least one hour. If you want to use this in direct sun, you will probably need to shield it somehow as it doesn't seal out light like the fatsharks.
Hi, could you tell me the exact reference of the glasses , could be interested

thxs
Apr 22, 2011, 06:30 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Spitfire Alley
hi , would u ship overseas
Last edited by kiwihawk; Apr 22, 2011 at 06:35 AM.
Apr 22, 2011, 10:17 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:

I will take it, please PM for paypal payment , thanks
Apr 25, 2011, 10:25 PM
Thread OP
Yeah, I'll ship overseas, let me know which country you are located in.

D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwihawk
hi , would u ship overseas
Apr 26, 2011, 04:07 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Spitfire Alley
Quote:
Yeah, I'll ship overseas, let me know which country you are located in.

D
hi im in nz.
Apr 27, 2011, 03:28 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Sony PLM-A35
Thank Paypal sent

Quick Reply