Hi guys having had nothing but aggro trying to get replacement foam parts from manufacturers of foam jets mainly the part where the fan sits or intake exhaust
i decided to try my own thing , i covered the offending part with tissue the sort you cover wings with using a wet paintbrush to keep all the detail showing then i covered it with commonal household filler polyfiller etc"!
someones laughing i can tell
anyway the following morning i removed the mould and then using the polishing wheel on my dremel i removed all the tissue from the inside of the mould i now have moulds for the whole plane and have used fiberglass tissue and resin to make spares . also its a bit lighter than the foam and has scope to fit bigger fans motors etc:
good idea or not open to comments