Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by PontiusPilate, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 15, 2011, 02:23 PM
Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Trader Rating: 24
RealRCReviews
For Sale

I want to trade my Micro p-51 for your ____.

It's in pretty good condition, it got a little beat up at an indoor flying even by another plane, but it's all been fixed, and it flies as good as the day I bought it. the small bends in the wings have been glued and taped, still looks good. The tail looks beat up at the base but that's because I was sloppy with the glue. At this point, I don't want to sell, I want to trade for something of equal value. Have a different micro? Have a heli? I can share pictures for serious inquiries. Local is prefered but not necessary.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 15, 2011, 09:06 PM
Find More Posts by microflitedude
Trader Rating: 29
RCG -Minus Member
Pics?
Old Apr 29, 2011, 03:20 AM
Find More Posts by silverwolf
Trader Rating: 2
Jack of all ...master of none.
Have any other planes... I have an mcpx heli but it is perfect with several batteries and extra parts...the value is much higher and I don't want to get crucified on the deal...after all I am dealing with Pontius Pilot...SORRY I just had to...but wouldn't mind working something out.

Thanks,

Randy

Ps. Again sorry for the bad joke...it's in my blood.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 12:55 AM
Find More Posts by purpleduck
Trader Rating: 1
HAVEN'T HEARD BACK... LAST TRY...
Old Apr 30, 2011, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by microflitedude
Trader Rating: 29
RCG -Minus Member
If anybody decides to trade, make sure you insist he ships first. 0 feedback, 1 post.