Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 25, 2011, 11:36 AM
Houba ! Houba !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
I like it. If only there was a way to be able to change from this view, to f16, and back.
me too, even this view is quite nice and unobtrusive. I the ONFLY message is really not needed

I am still confused, so we can switch between 2 views and now there is ongoing work so you can change/upgrade the firmware ?

It is a shame you cannot turn the display off should you want to enjoy the scenery. Having said that the standard view is really not a distraction.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 25, 2011, 03:25 PM
Did you get it on video?
As it seems right now, you have to choose which view you want, before you order.

Either the one in the last video, or the full HUD "F16" version.

They are talking about making it so you can upgrade the firmware yourself with a USB connection.
Apr 25, 2011, 04:19 PM
Why is the Rum gone?
I would definitely order without the F16. You still have altitude and speed on the corners. I'm debating whether to have the coordinates or not. I'm sure they will come in handy when that bad day comes but other than that its just covering up video.
Apr 25, 2011, 05:08 PM
Do you have a screen shot from the f16 version?
Apr 25, 2011, 05:32 PM
Postcards From The Purple Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmike8 View Post
Do you have a screen shot from the f16 version?
Post #40

kendall
Apr 25, 2011, 05:38 PM
Did you get it on video?
I like the Home and Heading feature of the F16 version, as well as the readings on either side of the screen.

I might just have to buy version 1.5, or 2.0
Apr 26, 2011, 12:00 PM
Why is the Rum gone?
Anybody reviewed this thing yet?
Apr 26, 2011, 12:02 PM
send one to me and I will do a full review with video from opening the box to first and second flight. Including pictures and tips
Apr 26, 2011, 12:16 PM
How about a lightweight current sensor? One without connectors on it that I wont have to try and remove?
May 01, 2011, 01:57 PM
YouAV

Imperial

I noticed you commented on it having "english metric". Does this mean that the OSD has "imperial" support (feet, miles)? I never saw that directly answered. That's important to me, I hate constantly making conversions in my head.
May 03, 2011, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAV View Post
I noticed you commented on it having "english metric". Does this mean that the OSD has "imperial" support (feet, miles)? I never saw that directly answered. That's important to me, I hate constantly making conversions in my head.
Absolutely
May 04, 2011, 11:08 PM

Promotion NEWS

If purchased the Skylark Tiny OSD before 2011/5/31 entitles the buyer to a free USB update cable worth $5.
May 05, 2011, 04:06 AM
Went to mow a meadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVistanbul View Post
Actually I have one of this on my table. But I didn't try yet. I will try within 2-3 days. I will send detailed photos.

Best regards.
Adnan.
Any news or views on this yet ?

Thanks
Frank
May 06, 2011, 04:13 AM
Is the shipping still 30$ ? Will there be a software available to change the layout of the data?
May 06, 2011, 04:14 AM
Flying like an Angel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by msev View Post
Is the shipping still 30$ ? Will there be a software available to change the layout of the data?
are you posting without reading the thread ?