Thread Tools
Apr 02, 2012, 03:12 AM
Registered User

Receiver repair


Would somebody be able to supply me with a part number for the main and tail rotor FET's on the receiver board or something eqivalent ? I have had a look on the component itself but there is nothing written on it.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2012, 11:43 AM
Crash and learn
I don't have FET part number.

Read post below. Better to understand the context of the post as it is all good guesses.


Post #521 - Discusses Michael in search of replacement FETs
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l#post20769910


Post #299 - Discusses using a DH9116 PCB on the DH9104 and FET currents.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l#post20591920


Post #749 - Measured ampere values
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...r#post21138250
Last edited by Ribble; Apr 02, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
Apr 02, 2012, 01:33 PM
Registered Crasher
Tumppi T's Avatar
Hi guys,

Im really interested to modify my 9104 to 4channel version.

What do you think about this MJX F-series transmitter & PCB board (60$).

http://www.feala.com/mjx-F645-F45-RC...-F45-parts.htm


...or should i wait that 9117:s transmitter & PCB comes to shops
Apr 02, 2012, 02:05 PM
Crash and learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumppi T View Post
Hi guys,
Im really interested to modify my 9104 to 4channel version.
What do you think about this MJX F-series transmitter & PCB board (60$).
http://www.feala.com/mjx-F645-F45-RC...-F45-parts.htm
...or should i wait that 9117:s transmitter & PCB comes to shops
MJX F - Battery: 7.4V 1500Mah Li-poly
Main and tail motors, about the same size as DH9104.

Should work OK.

DH9117 is an unknown, if it even exists at all. Information that I saw showed it as nearly the same as the DH9116, which doesn't make any sense since the DH9116 is as good as they are going to make one that size.

So speculation is DH9117 will be DH9104 size because it would not be worthwhile in any other size except maybe something smaller than the DH9100. And Syma likely got a lot of feedback as to what happened to the four channel versions of the DH9100 and DH9104. They both were designed for four channels, DH9100 became a DH9116. DH9104 is waiting for four channels and 2.4GHz radio.
Apr 03, 2012, 04:27 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble View Post
I don't have FET part number.

Read post below. Better to understand the context of the post as it is all good guesses.


Post #521 - Discusses Michael in search of replacement FETs
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l#post20769910


Post #299 - Discusses using a DH9116 PCB on the DH9104 and FET currents.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l#post20591920


Post #749 - Measured ampere values
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...r#post21138250

Thanks Ribble for that info. I have done a search and found a N Channel mosfet IRF1405 and thought I might give it a go . Nothing to lose.I was able to remove the FET from the circuit board and under a magnifying glass read the part number of it .
Part number is: CEP73A3G . Specs are available on the web.
Last edited by fly4fun6719; Apr 03, 2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: More information added
Apr 03, 2012, 10:27 AM
Crash and learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4fun6719 View Post
Thanks Ribble for that info. I have done a search and found a N Channel mosfet IRF1405 and thought I might give it a go . Nothing to lose.I was able to remove the FET from the circuit board and under a magnifying glass read the part number of it .
Part number is: CEP73A3G . Specs are available on the web.
fly4fun - Thank you so much. That has been a mystery since Syma came out with their line of helicopters.

N-Channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor
CEP73A3G/CEB73A3G
30V, 62A,
RDS(ON) = 9mW @VGS = 10V
RDS(ON) = 16mW @VGS = 4.5V.
Super high dense cell design for extremely low RDS(ON).
http://web2.cetsemi.com/PDF/TO-220-263-N/P73A3G.PDF
Last edited by Ribble; Apr 03, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
Apr 03, 2012, 07:40 PM
Registered User

Ready for 4 channel , with werry light skids, waiting for lot of parts


....
Apr 03, 2012, 08:47 PM
Crash and learn
doncissss - That poor helicopter. Needs a few servos now that you moved the anti-rotation pin aft.
Apr 03, 2012, 09:06 PM
LearningFast
Be patient and just look over all your modifications at least 3 times and check it all out before the maiden flight.
Apr 03, 2012, 09:21 PM
Registered User

yeas yeas iam waitng for all parts servos , ct6b, mixer, connectors links...


...
Apr 03, 2012, 09:53 PM
Registered User

.


when i feel comfortable with this 4 channel controlling second will be T rex 500e v2 or T rex 600e v2 or Trex 700e v2. why v2 becouse i dont like those smaller plates close to the rotor blades one on one side other on onother side
Apr 03, 2012, 10:17 PM
Crash and learn
Yes, that is disgusting. Don't buy it.

AH, That's better!
--
-
Last edited by Ribble; Apr 03, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
Apr 04, 2012, 06:00 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble View Post
fly4fun - Thank you so much. That has been a mystery since Syma came out with their line of helicopters.

N-Channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor
CEP73A3G/CEB73A3G
30V, 62A,
RDS(ON) = 9mW @VGS = 10V
RDS(ON) = 16mW @VGS = 4.5V.
Super high dense cell design for extremely low RDS(ON).
http://web2.cetsemi.com/PDF/TO-220-263-N/P73A3G.PDF

Purchased a IRF1405 mosfet from the local electronics store and fitted it..I tried it with the receiver out of the helicopter and it appears to work ok.The only problem I had was removing the original mosfet. I haven't done this sought of work for some years and I am a bit rusty.
Apr 05, 2012, 03:39 PM
Registered User

Rbr racing heli


...
Apr 05, 2012, 11:39 PM
Crash and learn
You missed the flybar dents in your tailboom. Drink up and keep cutting.

And your nose is bleeding.

Are those rivets in that lovely DH9104.
Last edited by Ribble; Apr 05, 2012 at 11:46 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Double Horse 9100 Series 3-channel Helis killbucket Mini Helis 1502 Sep 30, 2016 01:32 PM
Discussion New Double Horse 9100 3 Channel Co-Axial Helicopter w/ Built in Gyro chanerz Coaxial Helicopters 86 Apr 13, 2012 08:12 AM
New Product New Double Horse 9101 3 Channel Co-Axial Helicopter w/ Built in Gyro thercguy Coaxial Helicopters 40 Jan 11, 2012 06:24 PM
Sold 9089 Double Horse Shuttle Electric Heli w/Video DVR Senor Jack Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Apr 10, 2011 09:15 PM
Mini-Review Double Horse 9100 3-channel copter -Image Heavy! killbucket Electric Heli Talk 0 Jan 30, 2011 06:50 PM