Apr 25, 2011, 08:33 AM
Administrator
I like it!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2011, 09:13 PM
Just now listening to this podcast and like the show at joenall. Was listening and realized that I live an hour away in Irmo, SC. Would love to go next year. Is this place open as an airfield other times? I saw no information on the joenall site about a regular rc airfield.
Mar 11, 2013, 08:38 AM
What goes up must come down
Hi Jim:
Thank you very much for your efforts creating a great Podcasts. I enjoyed the last one very much, especially the DLG segment. I understand exactly how DLG can be addictive. I trough mein every chance I get.
Here is a link to a video I made you might like to see
Link:
DLG Walkerdrive (2 min 50 sec)

Please keep up the good work and let’s hear more of DLG related issues, I found the info on how to read thermals very interesting and would love to hear more.
Many thanks
Markus Brenner
PS:
How do I download the earlier versions of your podcasts?
Mar 14, 2013, 02:14 PM
Administrator
Thanks so much! You can download them from each thread or go to iTunes and search RCGroups.com. I should have another one coming out Monday or Tuesday.