This thread is privately moderated by owlsabie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 02:45 PM
Find More Posts by owlsabie
Discussion

Live Wire Trainer

The Hal deBolt Live Wire Trainer - electric and enlarged a little

15.05.2011 - She's flies beautifully!

Now with flying photos, my entry for 2011 vintage build off is finished!
Last edited by owlsabie; Nov 07, 2011 at 11:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2011, 12:25 PM
Find More Posts by Ken Myers
Oh My Gosh. I've been thinking of doing one of these. I still have my original plans from the kit. It was my 2nd RC back in the day using galloping ghost with a MinX pulser. Thanks for the inspiration!
Old Apr 17, 2011, 09:06 AM
Find More Posts by owlsabie
Glad to inspire you! I still have to see if it flies though
Old Dec 05, 2011, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by LGHofmann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Myers View Post
Oh My Gosh. I've been thinking of doing one of these. I still have my original plans from the kit. It was my 2nd RC back in the day using galloping ghost with a MinX pulser. Thanks for the inspiration!
Ken,

I have a gold color-aluminum box with red lettering "MinX Mini Coder PL". There are a lot of largish electronic components in the box, and two large multi-pin female connectors on pigtails exiting the box. Do you have any information on what the function of this item might be? Any schematics, or pin-out information?

You can email me a chofmann2@verizon.net

Thanks,

Greg