Thread Tools
Apr 08, 2011, 07:30 PM
Registered User
Buran's Avatar
Discussion

FBI Records: The Vault


The FBI has unveiled a searchable database called The Vault that features dossiers of previously unseen files; very interesting.

http://vault.fbi.gov/
Apr 08, 2011, 08:10 PM
Closed Account
,,,and if I click the link I'm automatically added to their database !.
Apr 08, 2011, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee
,,,and if I click the link I'm automatically added to their database !.
You have been in it for some time now so no worries
Apr 08, 2011, 11:26 PM
kit
kit
Registered User
Will they be able to get my fingerprints from my mouse if I click the link?
Apr 08, 2011, 11:30 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit
Will they be able to get my fingerprints from my mouse if I click the link?
Don't need to, they got it off the beer bottle last week.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Apr 08, 2011, 11:32 PM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee
,,,and if I click the link I'm automatically added to their database !.
Your time spent at "that special website" has already taken care of that.
Apr 08, 2011, 11:34 PM
Suspended Account
I did a search on my own name and a bunch of blacked out pages of 1960's mafia stuff came up. I went to Italy once and had a nice time. I enjoyed the big white building Mussolini built. I don't remember getting involved with any bad guys, .. and that is the story I'm going to stick with.
Apr 08, 2011, 11:42 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
Pretty sure FBI knows who I am. I used to listen to John Lennon and the Smothers Brothers.
Apr 08, 2011, 11:43 PM
Registered User
Buran's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eljimb0
I did a search on my own name and a bunch of blacked out pages of 1960's mafia stuff came up. I went to Italy once and had a nice time. I enjoyed the big white building Mussolini built. I don't remember getting involved with any bad guys, .. and that is the story I'm going to stick with.
Is that the building they call the typewriter and wedding cake?

I was looking at the UFO stuff; there's alot of it.
Apr 08, 2011, 11:47 PM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
I got 10 hits on my name, but that is no big surprise.
Apr 08, 2011, 11:54 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
Is that the building they call the typewriter and wedding cake?
That is the one!!

I love it.

Apr 09, 2011, 02:24 AM
Low, slow and dirty
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbilab
Pretty sure FBI knows who I am. I used to listen to John Lennon and the Smothers Brothers.


You too, huh!..
Apr 09, 2011, 02:29 AM
Low, slow and dirty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
I got 10 hits on my name, but that is no big surprise.


Yeah, I see your point.
With your username, I'm surprized they didn't knock on your door or should I say Barge it down with guns drawn.

Don't worry, with that "patriot act" they hired many more, to watch everyone.
Apr 09, 2011, 02:57 AM
Fly Runaway Fans
Quote:
You too, huh!
I yelled 'fire' cuz nobody would save me if I yelled 'chocolate'.
Apr 09, 2011, 08:42 AM
Random Pic #23982
Indiana_Geoff's Avatar
If the FBI put all that stuff on facebook, nobody would look at it.

Going forward, that'll be the new FBI "vault".


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Data Battery graph vault. everydayflyer Batteries and Chargers 34 Dec 26, 2013 10:16 AM
Discussion Supreme Court Lets Fed Bailout Records Release Stand Arbo Life, The Universe, and Politics 3 Mar 21, 2011 07:58 PM
Question "MOTOR DATA VAULT" STICKY? as battery vault Mister UHU Power Systems 0 Jan 27, 2006 10:28 PM
Prize vault? Keith43221 Site Chat 3 Apr 02, 2005 10:32 PM
Prize vault? Crazyrcer Life, The Universe, and Politics 3 Mar 01, 2005 06:16 PM