May 25, 2011, 11:04 PM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotowiz
... I guess I can tell my wife I actually saved money on shipping by buying two planes!!
Isn't that the way it works when they buy clothes, shoes, etc? I am sure that she can relate and will completely understand

KMan
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2011, 04:44 PM
Team Wack-a-Mole
Nitroplanes now has the red/white versions in.
Don't confuse the larger Airfield with the Dynam, make sure you order the one you want.

I was looking to see which Airfields were still in stock and got confused with the Dynam ones on the same page myself.
http://www.nitroplanes.com/new.html
Last edited by Melnic; Sep 29, 2011 at 08:44 AM.
Jun 08, 2011, 05:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnic
Nitroplanes now has the red/white versions in.
Don't confuse the larger Airfield with the Dynam, make sure you order the one you want.

I was looking to see which Airfields were still in stock and got confused with the Dynam ones on the same page myself.
http://www.nitroplanes.com/new.html
Thanks for the update. I see they have ARF's of these now and their only $119! That's a pretty good deal

KMan
Jun 08, 2011, 06:10 PM
Global Hobby Store
Our first batch of T-28's have arrived, we have added the servo's to them for the flaps and sent them out.. More silvers arriving today/tomorow and more of both colors arriving next week..

Rob
Jun 08, 2011, 06:38 PM
Maj, USAF
I ordered the RX-Ready Red/White version from Nitroplanes first thing this morning and already received an "out of stock for 4-6 weeks message" regarding my order.

They sent me some UPS tracking info later so I am a little confused, but there is a good chance the red version (at least as a PNP) is not actually @ NP yet.
Jun 08, 2011, 06:56 PM
I have the red & white coming ups tracking says the 14th .
This is my first dynam bird , I have a few of the FMS birds
and love um,I think this 1200mm size should be really nice
My FMS 1100mm Hellcat flys like its on rails.
Jun 08, 2011, 07:22 PM
Thread OP
Well, my lovely second half said that this could be my Father's Day gift, so I clicked my order in this evening! I chose to get the ARF Red/White version, as well.

This will be my second Dynam plane. My first one was the SR Trainer, which really impressed me. It is a good solid plane and very enjoyable to fly. I am just excited to finally get a plane now with e-Retracts

I will say that my SR Trainer was not packaged the best (tail was bent and cowl was gouged), so I am hoping that this T-28 comes better packaged.

KMan
Last edited by kman24; Jun 08, 2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: added info
Jun 08, 2011, 07:50 PM
I looking at the catalina they have coming out looks real nice I dont have any
Sea planes YET! If it flys as good as it looks it should be a keeper.
The only thing I do not like about these dynam planes are the cheezy pilots
they will get the PINK SLIP as soon as they show up for work
Jun 08, 2011, 08:53 PM
Thread OP
I hear you on the pilots I couldn't agree more.

Good thing that they are easily replacable.

KMan
Jun 08, 2011, 10:55 PM
Thread OP
NP website is already out of stock on the red/white ARF. I hope I get a shipping notice soon

KMan
Jun 09, 2011, 11:41 AM
Clean up! The missus is home
I have the Dynam Grand Cruiser and I love it! So I just ordered the grey Dynam T-28. This plane seems to be a good deal as the servos, motor, speed control, and electric retracts are included! I plan to add flaps and fly her for a while, then I will give her a SEA camoflage scheme.
Jun 09, 2011, 06:33 PM
Thread OP
Just got the out of stock email notice on mine
Jun 09, 2011, 06:44 PM
Hey Huntingfield , would that happen to be a peidmont dash on your avatar
many moons ago I wrenched for Henson / Peidmont airlines in Salisbury MD.
I think I have found some replacement pilots on HK site . I have a mig pilot
the same size Ill see how he fits when my T-28 gets tuesday night.
Jun 09, 2011, 06:53 PM
Nitro seems to have pretty Quick re-stock on the dynam planes I see them go
in and out of stock all the time . This plane looks like it should be worth the wait.
Jun 09, 2011, 07:06 PM
Thread OP
Just chatted with NP and they are indeed out of stock on the red/white version. I went ahead and changed my order to the grey version. I would rather have it than nothing

Update - wow they got my order change turned around quick. I already got the email notice of the change and the UPS shipping info. Looks like I will get in time for Father's Day!

KMan
Last edited by kman24; Jun 09, 2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: update

Quick Reply