View Poll Results: Should we do any of the following:
Close this thread completely and use one or more of the other 3dhs threads. 56 69.14%
Start a new Addicts thread, close this one because it is getting too big. 8 9.88%
Leave this thread alone until forced to take action by an RCG admin. 17 20.99%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Apr 04, 2011, 07:24 AM
Account Closed
Thread OP
Discussion

The 3DHS Addict Support Group Part lV

The original Addicts Thread https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=892042
3DHS Addicts Support Group Part ll https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1156732
3DHS Addicts Support Group Part III https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1335471

Part III had 20,000 posts in just under 5 months... Let's keep it going!

How to get in touch with 3DHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher
OK, since the subject has been brought up, now I have to go over how to contact 3DHS in detail.

1.We have a business phone at 1-830-990-6978. It is very busy. This busy-ness happens because a lot of people want to talk to us. Until I find more people who really understand model aircraft construction and tuning, only Tyler and myself answer this phone. It stays busy 100% of the time on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesday is about 50%. Thursday and Friday are 20% or less.

2.We have 4 email addresses.

Our four email addresses are:

Ben@3dhobbyshop.com
Arron@3dhobbyshop.com
Tyler@3dhobbyshop.com
Info@3Dhobbyshop.com

These are regular email addresses. We all answer our personal emails and we sweep the "info" box on a 24 hr. cycle when we are in the office. You don't have to do anything in particular to email us, just make sure you use one of the above addresses. It's just email.

If you don't receive a response to an email, of course try again, but 2 unanswered means something is technically wrong, for certain. Usually this is caused by your domain being picked up by our spam-control program (if your email happened to be dude@adultexcitement.com I can guarantee I won't see it.) This is how email works. I didn't invent it, I just use it.

3.We're on RCGroups.

All the time. I have 21,000+ posts. I am not hard to find. I answer over 100 private messages per day. I have to dump my pm box every day or it will overflow. TheKM and Sukhoi26MX are both 3DHS staff members, and

Joesmith285
ProBroAndy
IPSMotors
FirefighterFSF
Jclark
BoneDoc
RCDrum
XLBMXER
Wedgewing

...are our team pilots and support crew members who frequent RCgroups.

Some of our other team pilots and other support crew members frequent other sites and forums.

4.We have a customer response system on our website. You can send us a message and we'll respond to it within the website.

5.We announce travel days on our homepage. We also announce any service outages on our homepage. I also post them in here.

that's how to contact us.

There are three rules to this thread

1. No politics -if you want to talk about politics, go to the LTUP thread

2. No Topics - While there are no specific topics, our discussions mostly relate to the one thing that unites us and that's our addiction to this hobby and 3DHS Planes. (guess that's two things) And while there isn't any official topic I dont agree with calling this a BS thread

For example, as Doc mentioned, several of us have had health issues - we wouldn't necessarily go to the Velox thread and post about needing surgery but it's totally appropriate here. How does Doc needing surgery relate to the Addicts thread? Well it's due to the fact that because we both enjoy 3DHS planes and post on RCG that Doc and I became friends. Heck he even gave me a big hug last time I saw him As with all my friends I want to know if a friend is facing something serious like surgery. Same thing goes for flight reports, crashes, successes and failures - that's the kind of stuff I want to know about my friends. Lets face it, most all the people that post on this thread are friends and that is due in part because of our addiction to 3DHS planes.

3. Keep it friendly -- Now let me clarify the "Keep it friendly" rule of this thread. Keeping it friendly is more than NOT calling people names or trolling, it means that we should treat each other with respect and try to build each other up instead of tearing each other down. Also Keeping it friendly means we should try our best not be annoying to others.
Last edited by rod.d; Apr 04, 2011 at 07:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 04, 2011, 07:29 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
checkin IN!
Apr 04, 2011, 07:31 AM
subscribed
Apr 04, 2011, 07:33 AM
Barefoot Birkinsomething
wow. part 4. rcgroups must love us
Apr 04, 2011, 07:42 AM
Team 3DHS
I'm here!
Apr 04, 2011, 07:45 AM
Team 3DHS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbirk21
wow. part 4. rcgroups must love us
We may be the real reason that RC Groups has been able to brag about the post count being so high ... lol.
Apr 04, 2011, 07:46 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Checkin in Live!
Apr 04, 2011, 07:47 AM
Boo Yaa!
Latest blog entry: Czech Mate Motor/Cowl
Apr 04, 2011, 07:47 AM
Pants on the ground
Ok I'm on
Apr 04, 2011, 07:48 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Bring it
Apr 04, 2011, 07:48 AM
Account Closed
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashesALot
We may be the real reason that RC Groups has been able to brag about the post count being so high ... lol.
I think so... 20,000 posts in just under 5 months. Do the math, it has to be one of the highest if not THE highest post count thread on RCG.
Apr 04, 2011, 07:49 AM
Ta-dah!
a couple more garage sales and part V will be needed.
Apr 04, 2011, 07:50 AM
Team 3DHS
Shawn, here are some options for those packs:
42" slick (heavier setup)
Old velox
Old 47" edge (maybe new one too on a lite setup?)
46" vyper
Apr 04, 2011, 07:51 AM
OOPS
Fly low!
Apr 04, 2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
Fly low!
I'm a skeArd to

Quick Reply