Mar 31, 2011, 01:40 PM
7.62x51
Thread OP
New Product

New ParkZone F-27Q Stryker

Comes in BNF or PNP. http://www.parkzone.com/Search/Defau...earchTerm=f27q

-Fully functioning rudders allow for more advanced maneuvers
-Redesigned airfoil and more powerful 480 Brushless Outrunner motor for improved aerodynamics and speed
-More rigid airframe with fiberglass reinforcement reduces wing flex and increases precision and speed
-Removable top hatch provides convenient access to internal electronic components
-Easy release magnetic nose for increased durability
-Z-foam construction with CA hinges for increased durability, repairability and safety at high speeds
-AR600 6-Channel Receiver installed
-3S 2200mAh 25C battery included
-2-3 cell variable rate fast charger included

Designed by world aerobatic champion Quique Somenzini, the F-27Q Stryker delivers a thrilling blend of speed and aerobatic precision that’s unlike anything else in its class. Its fiberglass-reinforced Z-Foam airframe has been designed to handle abrupt wing loading changes at high speeds. This, combined with its more powerful 480 brushless power system and twin rudders, gives you an extra dimension of aerobatic fun you won’t find with any other flight-ready flying wing. Flat spins, blenders, snaps, knife edge – the F-27Q does it all with the same smooth, predictable handing that’s made every Stryker a sport flying favorite.

Name: PKZ5680-GAL03.jpg
Views: 1707
Size: 20.4 KB
Description:

Name: PKZ5680-GAL11.jpg
Views: 1553
Size: 16.4 KB
Description:

Name: PKZ5680-GAL12.jpg
Views: 1413
Size: 16.1 KB
Description:
Last edited by ElIntocable; Mar 31, 2011 at 01:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2011, 03:46 PM
Nice improvements to a brilliant airframe I'll take 2.
Mar 31, 2011, 05:35 PM
Electric or Bust!
I just pre-ordered one from Horizon!

I love it! They seemed to address all of the problem areas.
Mar 31, 2011, 05:47 PM
Electric or Bust!
It posted twice?
Mar 31, 2011, 06:25 PM
Overlander
first wing to ever pull off the Blender?
Mar 31, 2011, 06:42 PM
Hmm! $185-$250 for a piece of molded foam. My first motorcycle didn't cost that much. One can get a small flat-screen TV or a decent-quality digital camera for the same money!

One could build from scratch, a carefully crafted, c/f strengthened, balsa and covered version for pennies on the dollar.
Mar 31, 2011, 08:05 PM
There is a Stryker thread already.

No need for a new thread.

See the link below:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...61678&page=844

Gryphon
Mar 31, 2011, 08:41 PM
Electric or Bust!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryphonRCU
There is a Stryker thread already.

No need for a new thread.

See the link below:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...61678&page=844

Gryphon
That link is for the F-27C.

This thread is for the F-27Q.
Mar 31, 2011, 08:42 PM
Electric or Bust!
Go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kiwi
Hmm! $185-$250 for a piece of molded foam. My first motorcycle didn't cost that much. One can get a small flat-screen TV or a decent-quality digital camera for the same money!

One could build from scratch, a carefully crafted, c/f strengthened, balsa and covered version for pennies on the dollar.
Mar 31, 2011, 10:00 PM
I Toast Planes
TOo expensive
Mar 31, 2011, 10:35 PM
Electric or Bust!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakon
TOo expensive
I think it is a great deal. It is only $25 more than the f-27C and it has two more servos for the rudders. Not to mention all of the improvements.
Mar 31, 2011, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjet
That link is for the F-27C.

This thread is for the F-27Q.

Point is that both are Stryker....and they have so much in common.

Would you prefer if the title of the original thread changed?

Read the other thread...same comments are made.

Gryphon
Mar 31, 2011, 11:22 PM
Electric or Bust!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryphonRCU
Point is that both are Stryker....and they have so much in common.

Would you prefer if the title of the original thread changed?

Read the other thread...same comments are made.

Gryphon
Well I guess it is like a Ford F-150 and a Ford F-250. They are both trucks, but if I want info on a F-150 I don't want to have to read everything about the F-250. I just don't care to do any reading about the old Stryker anymore. I have three of them and love them. but it's time to move on for me. The great thing about RC Groups is you don't have to go anywhere you don't want too. This thread is just a day old, so I don't know what will be said here yet.

Take care,

Moving on....
Last edited by skyjet; Mar 31, 2011 at 11:33 PM.
Apr 01, 2011, 12:01 AM
*GRAVITY* I hate it :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjet
I think it is a great deal. It is only $25 more than the f-27C and it has two more servos for the rudders. Not to mention all of the improvements.
I agree I think its a good deal with all the improvements.

Ken
Apr 01, 2011, 12:11 AM
*GRAVITY* I hate it :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElIntocable
Comes in BNF or PNP. http://www.parkzone.com/Search/Defau...earchTerm=f27q

-Fully functioning rudders allow for more advanced maneuvers
-Redesigned airfoil and more powerful 480 Brushless Outrunner motor for improved aerodynamics and speed
-More rigid airframe with fiberglass reinforcement reduces wing flex and increases precision and speed
-Removable top hatch provides convenient access to internal electronic components
-Easy release magnetic nose for increased durability
-Z-foam construction with CA hinges for increased durability, repairability and safety at high speeds
-AR600 6-Channel Receiver installed
-3S 2200mAh 25C battery included
-2-3 cell variable rate fast charger included

Designed by world aerobatic champion Quique Somenzini, the F-27Q Stryker delivers a thrilling blend of speed and aerobatic precision that’s unlike anything else in its class. Its fiberglass-reinforced Z-Foam airframe has been designed to handle abrupt wing loading changes at high speeds. This, combined with its more powerful 480 brushless power system and twin rudders, gives you an extra dimension of aerobatic fun you won’t find with any other flight-ready flying wing. Flat spins, blenders, snaps, knife edge – the F-27Q does it all with the same smooth, predictable handing that’s made every Stryker a sport flying favorite.

Attachment 3908667

Attachment 3908668

Attachment 3908669
Thanks for getting the pictures up Helps a lot.really like the color scheme Ken

Quick Reply